Leitrim Forum

County Amalgamations

(Oldest Posts First)

Honest question, should the likes of Leitrim and Sligo amalgamate? They might be able to become more competitive then against the top 3 in the province, it would surely be a good thing? Would like to hear your thoughts.

RossiesRus (Roscommon) - Posts: 29 - 27/10/2020 16:53:05    2302149

Link

Replying To RossiesRus:  "Honest question, should the likes of Leitrim and Sligo amalgamate? They might be able to become more competitive then against the top 3 in the province, it would surely be a good thing? Would like to hear your thoughts."
Is there no moderators on hoganstand? Surely this above account should be suspended. This question he has put is nothing other than total patronising and an attempt to convey a feeling of superiority over teams in division 4. Yes roscommon are going through a great spell lately competing in connacht finals and division 1 but it is no need to rub salt in the wounds of Leitrim or Sligo.

His posts are nothing other than salt rubbing in wounds, mean spirited and sh1 t stirring.

His constant barrage of comments on the leitrim forum are ruining what was a good honest forum full of insights, fun and good natured banter around GAA in leitrim. It's certainly ruining this page for me and I'm sure for others. This guy is a loser and I know he doesnt represent the vast majority of roscommon people. Ignore him guys

leitrim4sam (Leitrim) - Posts: 475 - 27/10/2020 19:21:18    2302225

Link

Ignore the clown, we know we will have the backing of Connacht Sunday because they are look out for us and want us to progress a bit further all the time.

Jayo1908 (Leitrim) - Posts: 16 - 28/10/2020 14:49:46    2302507

Link

Talking as if they wont also get a hiding if they come up against mayo or galway.

LetItInHigh (Leitrim) - Posts: 36 - 28/10/2020 15:18:27    2302519

Link

Replying To LetItInHigh:  "Talking as if they wont also get a hiding if they come up against mayo or galway."
Well said, we would easily take them now even, the year in division 3 did us the world of good and they are really a division 3 team also except they fluke every game nearly.

Jayo1908 (Leitrim) - Posts: 16 - 28/10/2020 15:26:59    2302526

Link