Wexford Forum

Wexford Hurling 2021

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To perfect10:  "is a post mocking somebodys employment or lack of it what the bar is now on this board?"
I honestly didn't take that as making mockery of where you or anyone worked but rather a comment on the fact that some of the source of your news comes from there and while there may be some truth in what's spoken, a lot of it has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

zinny (Wexford) - Posts: 1018 - 15/02/2021 04:02:16    2331405

Link

Replying To zinny:  "I honestly didn't take that as making mockery of where you or anyone worked but rather a comment on the fact that some of the source of your news comes from there and while there may be some truth in what's spoken, a lot of it has to be taken with a pinch of salt."
Well, as Anchorman said that escalated quickly. WhatsApp is better than a pub for rumours, is it not?

StoreysTash (Wexford) - Posts: 939 - 17/02/2021 10:28:03    2331670

Link

Replying To StoreysTash:  "Well, as Anchorman said that escalated quickly. WhatsApp is better than a pub for rumours, is it not?"
It can be ok. And while some of the memes doing the rounds are funny more are just sick or pointless. Handy for video calls to friends and family though in the current situation and essential for my work. Sure theres nothing like forums for rumours mixed in with the genuine info and opinions!!!!

Viking66 (Wexford) - Posts: 1383 - 17/02/2021 13:41:45    2331687

Link