Donegal Forum

Injury Updates

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To gunman:  "If that is the case it is bad news for Donegal and more importantly for the boy himself."
Definitely showed alot of improvement this year in his development. Hopefully he has quick and successful recovery.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2458 - 31/08/2020 20:04:52    2290004

Link

Are there any players that have stood out for you in this year's Championship? I think Brian McIntire from Eunans has been playing very well. He might be on the small side for county but he brings serious energy to his team.

Lockjaw (Donegal) - Posts: 7075 - 02/09/2020 10:32:36    2290165

Link

I don't think this classes as stood out but Gallen has proven that he's the real deal in my opinion. Ward for glenfinn and Doherty for kilcar have been good as well

naomh_conaill_4 (Donegal) - Posts: 362 - 02/09/2020 12:26:41    2290184

Link

What has stood out for me is the physical development of some of the younger players like Daire O'Baoill, Ethan O'Donnell and Oisin Gallen who I must say was superb against Gweedore.

In terms of players to catch my eye like last year Eoin Mcgeehin is one. Definitely improved on his physically but is still quite slight. However what he lacks in stature he makes up for in footballing intelligence. Very much reminds me of Ian Burke with his movement to find space and bring others into play as well as having a real eye for goal. Also from Eunans is their wing half back McEniff who is a powerful lad who really gets up and down the pitch. However it is an area of the pitch where Donegal are stacked on the wings anyways. Nathan Byrne is also another to really catch my eye, seems to be playing more out the field around midfield from what I have seen this year. Also liked what I have seen of Ryan McFadden at Termon. They might not be going great overall but he looks like a player from what I have seen.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2458 - 02/09/2020 13:12:08    2290190

Link