Antrim Forum

Best Grounds

(Oldest Posts First)

Hello-just a lockdown project for myself. i was just wondering what the best club grounds in the various counties are in your opinion. The main criteria for me being access, car parking, the grounds themselves, the club house or dressing room facility. Wondering what Antrim's best 5 are? Sure lets get a bit of banter going

highway (Monaghan) - Posts: 90 - 12/02/2021 16:53:37    2331217

Link

Replying To highway:  "Hello-just a lockdown project for myself. i was just wondering what the best club grounds in the various counties are in your opinion. The main criteria for me being access, car parking, the grounds themselves, the club house or dressing room facility. Wondering what Antrim's best 5 are? Sure lets get a bit of banter going"
Casement is doing well as a bird sanctuary these days

DL_Man (Donegal) - Posts: 104 - 19/04/2021 12:03:58    2337834

Link

Replying To highway:  "Hello-just a lockdown project for myself. i was just wondering what the best club grounds in the various counties are in your opinion. The main criteria for me being access, car parking, the grounds themselves, the club house or dressing room facility. Wondering what Antrim's best 5 are? Sure lets get a bit of banter going"
Portaferrys bottom pitch couldn't beat it when the big games where held there a lot of folk would agree

Awaywiththeferrys (Down) - Posts: 245 - 04/05/2021 18:47:22    2339977

Link