Leitrim Forum

Leitrim U-20S

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Bogger100:  "Where were leitrim positioned in the old league before that tomas keeneghan became head coach?don't know the answer was just wondering????"
Tomas Keeneghan is not the head coach- it is Terry Hyland. Maybe he is the elite development coach or skills and acquisitions coach but certainly not head coach as that is our man- Terry Hyland. He has a wonderful track record in coaching has our Terry and he will improve the thing going forward. As one wise man said to me one day in a windswept Derrylin GAA pitch "the open fire is no place to sit with your legs apart facing an east wind". I never forgot it.

tonguey (Cavan) - Posts: 169 - 15/02/2021 19:49:25    2331482

Link

Replying To Bogger100:  "Where were leitrim positioned in the old league before that tomas keeneghan became head coach?don't know the answer was just wondering????"
Tomas Keeneghan is not the head coach- it is Terry Hyland. Maybe he is the elite development coach or skills and acquisitions coach but certainly not head coach as that is our man- Terry Hyland. He has a wonderful track record in coaching has our Terry and he will improve the thing going forward. As one wise man said to me one day in a windswept Derrylin GAA pitch "the open fire is no place to sit with your legs apart facing an east wind". I never forgot it.

tonguey (Cavan) - Posts: 169 - 15/02/2021 19:49:28    2331483

Link