Tyrone Forum

Club Championship 2020

(Oldest Posts First)

A few interesting ties to say the least. A couple of local darbies including the big one of Clonoe/Coalisland.

The way the draw is set up also shows a couple of potential big games in the quarter finals. Errigal potentially up against Dromore or Omagh.

It's so hard to tell how the Tyrone championship will play out but I am going to go with Coalisland as eventual champions.

They always seem to have Clonoes number in the championship and then they will have an easy time in the quarter final against either Moy or Derrylaughan.

I definitely won't be putting any money on it though!

Wally (Tyrone) - Posts: 727 - 21/02/2020 11:57:09    2268770

Link

Replying To Wally:  "A few interesting ties to say the least. A couple of local darbies including the big one of Clonoe/Coalisland.

The way the draw is set up also shows a couple of potential big games in the quarter finals. Errigal potentially up against Dromore or Omagh.

It's so hard to tell how the Tyrone championship will play out but I am going to go with Coalisland as eventual champions.

They always seem to have Clonoes number in the championship and then they will have an easy time in the quarter final against either Moy or Derrylaughan.

I definitely won't be putting any money on it though!"
Interesting draw.

Coalisland vs Clonoe the big one. Dromore vs Omagh tasty.

Il agree with you Wally, il go for Coalisland. If not Errigal

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - Posts: 1790 - 21/02/2020 23:45:55    2268921

Link

Trillick, Dungannon and Killyclogher were the best teams in this year's championship; nothing between those 3. Rest slightly behind.

essmac (Tyrone) - Posts: 796 - 21/09/2020 08:38:06    2293337

Link