UK Forum

Any moves for team/training sessions in Kent?

(Oldest Posts First)

Hello,

Just wanted to ask if anyone had considered bringing introductory training sessions or new amateur teams to the Southern Kent area? Like Maidstone

I know the answers more than likely to be no

Beginner (UK) - Posts: 3 - 06/11/2016 19:39:41    1932131

Link

Replying To Beginner:  "Hello,

Just wanted to ask if anyone had considered bringing introductory training sessions or new amateur teams to the Southern Kent area? Like Maidstone

I know the answers more than likely to be no"
Continued...but thought I'd make the suggestion in case there are any other interested parties

(I may have inadvertently posted the forum topic twice)

Beginner (UK) - Posts: 3 - 06/11/2016 19:45:31    1932134

Link

Replying To Beginner:  "Continued...but thought I'd make the suggestion in case there are any other interested parties

(I may have inadvertently posted the forum topic twice)"
No clubs in Kent at the moment, you're closest one would be Cu Chullains in Kidbrooke, London. Its not too far from Greenwich.

I'm from Gravesend myself, bit past the age of playing but would be interested in underage for my son in the near future, he is only 3 at the moment. Would be handy to have a club in Kent for sure

stranmillis29 (Antrim) - Posts: 786 - 18/11/2016 16:09:07    1935381

Link

Replying To stranmillis29:  "No clubs in Kent at the moment, you're closest one would be Cu Chullains in Kidbrooke, London. Its not too far from Greenwich.

I'm from Gravesend myself, bit past the age of playing but would be interested in underage for my son in the near future, he is only 3 at the moment. Would be handy to have a club in Kent for sure"
Yep, also Dulwich Harps and Round Towers, who play in Mitcham, south London.

Gravesend eh? Small world. I'm just down the road from you in Gillingham.

MedwayIrish (Wexford) - Posts: 2324 - 06/12/2016 20:00:42    1938738

Link