UK Forum

Tommy Donoghue man of the moment

(Oldest Posts First)

The man has being at the forefront of London GAA for three decades, from being a dual player, match official, trainer and manager. Whatever role Tommy takes up he sure gives it his all. A very vocal individual who will say what he thinks and does not hold back. The man is GAA through and through so much as I heard his firsts words as a baby was not gaga but just GAA. Tommy is highly respected in and around the scenes of the GAA in London and is well known across Ireland. When I think of London GAA I think of Tommy. I was absolutely delighted to see Tommy and the Parnells winning the Intermidiate All Ireland and I think its a just reward for a man who has given so much to London GAA and I hope London GAA realise how lucky they are to have individuals like Tommy who dedicate there lifes to our great sport. Well done Tommy.

conman2 (USA) - Posts: 167 - 11/12/2012 15:02:20    1309093

Link

Well done to Tommy and Parnells, seen them a couple of times this year a very impressive team. Fair play to Tommy has put a lot of work into the GAA over the years, know there are plenty of fellas who aren't that keen on him, but I've always got on well with him. Think they are many other people along with Tommy behing the scenes who have put in a lot of work with the club Jackie McGowan and Brendan Lynch.

Rosineri1 (UK) - Posts: 1775 - 12/12/2012 13:15:14    1309529

Link

Yes of course how could we forget the great Brendan Lynch, there like Batman and Robin, side by side in the thick of the GAA, well done Brendan and Jackie also, once again its great to see hard work and passion getting there just rewards.

conman2 (USA) - Posts: 167 - 12/12/2012 14:25:22    1309590

Link

great man for the club, he does some work behind the scenes

Clarebearstare (Clare) - Posts: 192 - 13/12/2012 16:51:28    1310169

Link