Leitrim Forum

Manor on video

(Oldest Posts First)

I'd loved to know what Manor were thinking making such a ridiculous video in the lead up to the county Final. If anyone hasn't seen it yet it is a must see, you'd have
to wonder what they were smoking up in Glencar. No surprise Mohill caught them out in the County Final. It reeks
of a team that were too big for their boots and thought all they had to do was rock up and take the Fenagh cup
home. .

leitrimrealist (Leitrim) - Posts: 22 - 23/10/2015 09:35:56    1801425

Link

I think that a local guy makes those, seen them before for other finals that manor were in. Men and womens teams have used them so I don't think it's a reflection on the current set-up that has had this done. In fairness it worked for 4 out of 6 years for the men so i'm sure you would allow that wouldn't you?!! Seems to be more of a p1ss take for a large part of it too so maybe no need to get too worked up over it. Seeing as they hadn't done anything in connaught previously I wouldn't take the part in the video where they are behind E.T with the moon in shot literally as them thinking they are going to reach outstanding heights this time around ;)

PaddyWagon123 (Leitrim) - Posts: 19 - 23/10/2015 14:04:49    1801557

Link

No player speaks in the video so hard to think it affected the team. Anyway this is a bit of fun, can't blame the video on losing the final, Ireland crashing out of the rugby or hurricanes in the USA. Can people just realize on the day best team usually wins. No need to go looking for stupid things to blame.

po3nmotion (Leitrim) - Posts: 204 - 24/10/2015 10:08:12    1801687

Link