Tipperary Forum

Tipp Senior Hurling 2018

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "Hi all down in Lovely Tipperary. Hope Babs Keating is doing ok. Just noticed there was hardly any hurling post going up on your forum so I thought I would report in. Galway and Clare Saturday Evening. Should be a Hum Dinger.. Expect the Champs to out muscle them. Cork and Limerick should see Cork beating them comfortably. Then my Beloved Galway will take care of the langers and we will worry about our Footballers then. Any thing happening otherwise folks?"
Ha, Sammy we don't post much here anyways regardless of the state of our team.

Are you traveling to lovely Tipperary on Sunday to see how we are doing yourself or are you happy to wait until we awaken from our slumber?

Killarney.87 (Tipperary) - Posts: 2329 - 04/08/2018 05:40:31    2128861

Link

Replying To Killarney.87:  "Ha, Sammy we don't post much here anyways regardless of the state of our team.

Are you traveling to lovely Tipperary on Sunday to see how we are doing yourself or are you happy to wait until we awaken from our slumber?"
Ha, Easy to talk to me today. Devastated, played for a few minutes in injury time and nearly won it. Anyway won't begrudge Limerick their win. Will report in again after our next good run. Lol..Lol

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1533 - 20/08/2018 09:03:02    2134625

Link

Sammy
Look you played as well as you were let play. Most Galway people and every neutral said Limerick were a better team. In the closing minutes our youngsters, not one of whom had played in a final before, did take their off eye the ball and started to shoot from absurd angles. That however was in sharp contrast to how calmly annd effieciantly they performed in the last eight minutes of the drawn section of the Cork game. Remember 'the Langers' as you call them- the Rebel County, to you Sir- had a full four weeks to rest up and prepare,and were supposed to beat our beat our boys easily. In fairness after our tough match against Kilkenny we should have been jaded, but we finished much stronger that your Cork friends.

Oldtourman (Limerick) - Posts: 1712 - 13/09/2018 11:47:54    2141377

Link