Wexford Forum

New Wexford football manager

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Stmunnsriver:  "cause we have enough clowns here your only adding to the number, another one of wexfords hurling isis,, who wants to see us football people wiped out, done away with , u arre no gaa man, your a bully"
I am a GAA man, I've attended games at both codes, club and county. Going to county football games is almost like going to a funeral except their be more athmosphere at a funeral! I don't think throughout the history of GAA in the county we had a strong hurling and football panel simultaneously. The most part we've had a strong hurling panel with a weak football panel except for the late 00s.

Instead of calling me ridiculous names and playing the victim tell me why we should continue to invest heavily in a game that outside a few hardcore fans has very little interest in the county.

Finchfurlong996 (Wexford) - Posts: 53 - 17/06/2018 14:10:55    2112248

Link

we should continue to invest in both games,but i must call you up here stumunstriver you are 100% a football only man,with a hatred of hurling,and amidst your constantly playing the victim,blaming hurling isis,etc on here is becoming tedious.
the county board have put masterson in a good position,what are clubs doing to help him?there are enough football clubs in wexford to make a decent fist of the game,why is this not happening?
i see lots of gaa people in my work near wexford park,supporters and some players.the big difference,is hurling people have put their heart and soul into the game,i do not see the same effort for football in football dominated clubs.why?
that is why football is in a mess,not because of a hurling isis like you claim.

perfect10 (Wexford) - Posts: 3038 - 17/06/2018 15:46:24    2112272

Link

Very poor decision to give another year to the current set up. Another year of going backwards on the way.

icehonesty (Wexford) - Posts: 2208 - 04/08/2018 20:28:01    2129045

Link

Replying To icehonesty:  "Very poor decision to give another year to the current set up. Another year of going backwards on the way."
tough to know,i think money needs to be spent on coaching rather than a manager.hard to know if anyone better wants the job.we cant just keep changing every year either.
unfortunately,we just do not have the players.the only way is up.
it has been a brutal year for wexford gaa full stop.

perfect10 (Wexford) - Posts: 3038 - 04/08/2018 22:25:59    2129130

Link