Louth Forum

New Louth Manager

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To OLLIE:  "Sorry to disappoint you Sharpey but not I am not related to young Morgan. I dont even know the chap."
well then you have to agree that all these young lads from this years minors and previous minor teams and future minor teams must be developed slowly and make sure they come through the system and progress to senior

some players have being pushed through and never really developed properly..

sharpey (Louth) - 24/10/2017 14:31:16    2057546

Link

Replying To sharpey:  "well then you have to agree that all these young lads from this years minors and previous minor teams and future minor teams must be developed slowly and make sure they come through the system and progress to senior

some players have being pushed through and never really developed properly.."
If your good enough you are old enough Sharpey.

OLLIE (Louth) - 24/10/2017 14:48:06    2057550

Link

Replying To OLLIE:  "If your good enough you are old enough Sharpey."
don't agree with that statement, no need to rush the kids in

sharpey (Louth) - 24/10/2017 16:38:18    2057589

Link

Replying To sharpey:  "don't agree with that statement, no need to rush the kids in"
Neither did Alan Hansen and looked what happened there.

OLLIE (Louth) - 24/10/2017 17:03:46    2057600

Link

Lads I have to agree don't push younger players into senior ranks, they not ready, Ryan burns example he rushed through, is he as good as everyone says??. Frees YES- physicalty NO
Goin try an push jocks Eoghan Callaghan into seniors now bad idea I think, he is one of the best up an comin talents this county has had in years, he needs to be treated right.
This yrs und20,s is enough for this years minors and some of last years minors in my opinion.
Last yrs und 20,s has to be some of those guys ready for a bit more of a push this yr.

Redzer_Brown (Louth) - 24/10/2017 17:43:04    2057622

Link

Replying To sharpey:  "what are ye on about with conor morgan..done just ok with the minors this year but was taken off in three of the minor games and didnt get a game with the martins when he was available.
no where near ready yet for senior football. should be included in the u20 training panel"
Before I'm told I'm also related to Conor Morgan , I'm not, I'm a dreadnots man that isn't particularly fond of the Martins but you can't say he did not have a good year with louth, he single handedly carried louth against Offaly in the quarter final out here in drogheda, kicked 3 points from play, 2 from around the 45! He was poor against Dublin I will grant you that but we can't write him off after one bad game...he was louths man of the match against kerry until he was very unfortunate to be black carded, and several supporters from kerry were saying it in the stand that day, he was playing the countries best and having a field day! Realistically your looking at Eoghan Callaghan, Conor Morgan, John Gallagher and Ciaran Keenan from this years minor team to be included in the senior training*. Ciaran Downey from the blues is another must for Pete

Colin66 (Louth) - 24/10/2017 19:22:44    2057658

Link

Replying To Colin66:  "Before I'm told I'm also related to Conor Morgan , I'm not, I'm a dreadnots man that isn't particularly fond of the Martins but you can't say he did not have a good year with louth, he single handedly carried louth against Offaly in the quarter final out here in drogheda, kicked 3 points from play, 2 from around the 45! He was poor against Dublin I will grant you that but we can't write him off after one bad game...he was louths man of the match against kerry until he was very unfortunate to be black carded, and several supporters from kerry were saying it in the stand that day, he was playing the countries best and having a field day! Realistically your looking at Eoghan Callaghan, Conor Morgan, John Gallagher and Ciaran Keenan from this years minor team to be included in the senior training*. Ciaran Downey from the blues is another must for Pete"
Colin one or two Jocks lads told me before that they would not have much time for the Dreads. Was it always love lost between the Jocks and Dreads? I suppose both club area's would border each other a small bit.

OLLIE (Louth) - 25/10/2017 11:58:43    2057816

Link

Replying To OLLIE:  "Colin one or two Jocks lads told me before that they would not have much time for the Dreads. Was it always love lost between the Jocks and Dreads? I suppose both club area's would border each other a small bit."
Ollie, this is The GAA you're talking about . Nobody loves their neighbours.

Greengrass (Louth) - 25/10/2017 12:34:38    2057833

Link

Replying To Greengrass:  "Ollie, this is The GAA you're talking about . Nobody loves their neighbours."
Ah Greengrass I love my neighbours. As the song goes "Neighbours, Everybody needs good neighbours. That's when good neighbours become good friend's. " I'm sure you love your good neighbours Cooley.

OLLIE (Louth) - 25/10/2017 13:00:07    2057844

Link

Replying To Colin66:  "Put the life savings on Nally being the new Louth manager and Kelly taking over as the Laois senior manager"
You got this very wrong so how much do you owe us

Smellybibs (Louth) - 29/11/2017 01:35:40    2063956

Link