Donegal Forum

New Jerseys 2020

(Oldest Posts First)

Anyone know if its been confirmed we will have 2 new kits next season?

Been in the current outfits for both campaigns under Declan and 2 years is usually the point they have been releasing new ones.

Current kits still at full price from all retailers but if above us true, wont be worn again by the team.

ManusFromHeaven (Donegal) - Posts: 205 - 15/08/2019 15:22:46    2226032

Link

Replying To ManusFromHeaven:  "Anyone know if its been confirmed we will have 2 new kits next season?

Been in the current outfits for both campaigns under Declan and 2 years is usually the point they have been releasing new ones.

Current kits still at full price from all retailers but if above us true, wont be worn again by the team."
I'm of no help to you here, Manus, but I'm going to chip in anyway (sorry!) to say that
1) I love the green & gold away colour scheme &
2) the collars on the current jerseys are a really unusual and slightly unpleasant cut.

Goitse (Donegal) - Posts: 31 - 15/08/2019 16:51:00    2226084

Link

Replying To ManusFromHeaven:  "Anyone know if its been confirmed we will have 2 new kits next season?

Current kits still at full price from all retailers but if above us true, wont be worn again by the team."
You are making me feel stupid now as I bought one last month for the Ulster final lol. I wanted to buy the 2nd jersey that has more green but they didn't have it.

I do believe you are correct, they change the jersey every 2 years. They also release the new jerseys in January, this makes no sense as they would sell a cart load for Christmas present.

Green_Gold (Donegal) - Posts: 1556 - 15/08/2019 17:17:18    2226098

Link

Replying To Green_Gold:  "You are making me feel stupid now as I bought one last month for the Ulster final lol. I wanted to buy the 2nd jersey that has more green but they didn't have it.

I do believe you are correct, they change the jersey every 2 years. They also release the new jerseys in January, this makes no sense as they would sell a cart load for Christmas present."
Last time there was a change the outgoing jerseys were heavily reduced in O'neills in Strabane before Christmas. I got both the home and away adults for 20 each. I think it was early in the new year the actual current strips hit the shelves.
Definitely worth pointing out to anyone considering buy a full price jersey at the minute that the strip is due to be replaced and wont be worn again by the team.

ManusFromHeaven (Donegal) - Posts: 205 - 16/08/2019 12:52:57    2226378

Link

The away jersey is a beaut. Love to see one of the new designs to be similar in design to the present Cork away jersey.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2121 - 18/08/2019 03:55:40    2226899

Link