UK Forum

Joining Clubs In Lancashire

(Oldest Posts First)

Want to Join a new club in Lancashire, I'm based between Liverpool and Manchester. Based on social media there is a club in Liverpool that's been very successful going by there poster, is the poster all that's to be believed, as I know they can be false sometimes. Thanks.

craics90 (Tyrone) - Posts: 26 - 09/03/2019 10:06:34    2171206

Link

Replying To craics90:  "Want to Join a new club in Lancashire, I'm based between Liverpool and Manchester. Based on social media there is a club in Liverpool that's been very successful going by there poster, is the poster all that's to be believed, as I know they can be false sometimes. Thanks."
Try st Lawrence's Manchester a good mix and standard of football and great social.

33233 (Donegal) - Posts: 50 - 11/03/2019 12:30:15    2171608

Link

Replying To craics90:  "Want to Join a new club in Lancashire, I'm based between Liverpool and Manchester. Based on social media there is a club in Liverpool that's been very successful going by there poster, is the poster all that's to be believed, as I know they can be false sometimes. Thanks."
A lot of good clubs in both Manchester and Liverpool, would recommend having a look at St Brendan's, fielding adult from Senior through to social, 4 teams and underage, great facilities, find them online at [url=]stbrendansgaa.com

SBH1983 (UK) - Posts: 79 - 13/03/2019 13:04:27    2172033

Link

Bit of a quick google search and am sure you can find out if they were successful or not.

Rosineri1 (UK) - Posts: 1682 - 14/03/2019 16:41:32    2172236

Link

Replying To Rosineri1:  "Bit of a quick google search and am sure you can find out if they were successful or not."
I did and the older club in Liverpool seems most successful as they have won alot of silverware in recent years, like all Britain's and been to all Ireland's aswel, but I seen a poster of the other club and its led people to believe they have competed in All Britain's, on further investigation I now know this is false claims so must be an attempt to recruits players. Also I like a club with history and morals, true Irish at heart.

craics90 (Tyrone) - Posts: 26 - 15/03/2019 20:09:09    2172455

Link

Replying To craics90:  "I did and the older club in Liverpool seems most successful as they have won alot of silverware in recent years, like all Britain's and been to all Ireland's aswel, but I seen a poster of the other club and its led people to believe they have competed in All Britain's, on further investigation I now know this is false claims so must be an attempt to recruits players. Also I like a club with history and morals, true Irish at heart."
Just go and join the nearest club to you whether they're senior or junior it doesn't matter

WestLondonGael (UK) - Posts: 9 - 20/03/2019 11:22:30    2173892

Link