UK Forum

Lancashire 2018

(Oldest Posts First)

Was at the Mitchels v Oisins game last wk.
Oisins look like the team to beat again, mitchels had a near full hand on show and oisins was missing a few so will be good value for championship this year.
There was a bad injury to one of there players which seemed to lifted them. Think he ran into post from what I seen. Unfortunate

craics90 (Tyrone) - Posts: 26 - 14/09/2018 15:01:44    2141730

Link

Looks like Mitchells will meet Oisins again in this years county final after beating Brendans in extra time yesterday.
Should be a great finish to what has turned out to be the most competitive championship in recent memory.
I'd fancy Oisins to retain their title by a narrow margin but it could go either way!

Butcher (UK) - Posts: 49 - 01/10/2018 16:08:43    2144619

Link

Replying To Butcher:  "Looks like Mitchells will meet Oisins again in this years county final after beating Brendans in extra time yesterday.
Should be a great finish to what has turned out to be the most competitive championship in recent memory.
I'd fancy Oisins to retain their title by a narrow margin but it could go either way!"
Yes I would agree this has been the best championship in yrs, it's a credit to the clubs involved. After seeing all the games I'd have to tip oisins for it aswel.
On another note the standard of refereeing is terrible and getting no better, some of the frees given yesterday was shocking and then there was tackles goin in that wer clear frees amd werent given, really inconsistant all year. The playere inside the 21 yard rule on the kickouts weren't used at all

craics90 (Tyrone) - Posts: 26 - 01/10/2018 18:11:46    2144642

Link