Tyrone Forum

I have a feeling...

(Oldest Posts First)

I think we'll end up meeting AGAIN in an AI 1/4 Final this year...

Tyrone are a bloody decent team and only narrowly lost against a very good Donegal side

Think you'll go on a good run through the back door..

It's served Tyrone very well in the past and you know it well

I can tell you now... it wont be bloody easy against you boys

I just have a feeling that we'll have to do it all over again... perform like you did against Dublin in the league...

Jaysus... the thoughts of it!

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 18963 - 15/06/2015 17:25:36    1737535

Link

The Tyrone lads are very quiet this weather jimbo.

I would relish the chance to see Dublin and Tyrone play in front of a big crowd in croker, some mighty battles over the years.

Tyrone have a very good record through the qualifiers since they first started however the way it has worked out this year, i think it will be tough for them to reach the Q/F, there are some strong teams in their section. But if they can play with the same fight and determination in which they showed in the Donegal game then they should fear nobody.

So_it_is (Fermanagh) - Posts: 40 - 18/06/2015 15:00:49    1739104

Link

I think i'd pass on the chance to play Dublin in the semi-final. Tyrone were lucky to draw realistically in croker in the league with their blanket defense and you would simply be too good for us. If Tyrone do get a decent draw and get to the semis and some belief in this current crop of players I wouldn't mind a semi-final clash against Dublin. Saying that I think semi's would be an over-achievement for us at this stage.

Find_the_space (Tyrone) - Posts: 292 - 19/06/2015 16:11:12    1739562

Link

How was a draw in the league lucky?? Dublin were lucky to get a draw. a goal out of nowhere

redhanddefender (Tyrone) - Posts: 913 - 19/06/2015 16:20:03    1739570

Link