National Forum

Popular Posts from realdub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

The Dubs Propaganda Machine - 9 Like(s)

Replying To baire:  "Your words: "thank God the current crop of Dubs are above that and are only interested in playing football and winning all ireland's." Sounds like arrogance to me not to mention the holier than thou attitude. Lets see how 'above that' they'll be when the real heat comes on in August."
Moo moo?

realdub (National) - 22/07/2017 22:35:42

Kieran Donaghy retires - 8 Like(s)

Replying To TheHermit:  "8 red thumbs down for wishing one of my counties most influential, most personable and most inspirational players a happy retirement! Must be an awful lot of Mayo, Cork and Dublin posters still bearing him a grudge!! I'd say a few on here were probably hurling abuse at Star from the terrace over the years, but if anything that only drove him on more, their loathing only masking the fear he struck in every opposition supporter. Hopefully we see Keiran back soon, this time on the Kerry sideline still inspiring more terror in the opposition :D"
Sure what would we Dubs have against him, he never did much damage against us. Is fear an Star :D

realdub (National) - 13/09/2018 20:51:19

Galway Vs Dublin - 8 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Who's reffing the game for ye today?"
Was the ref ok for you today lad?

realdub (National) - 11/08/2018 20:47:16

Dublin v Mayo - All Ireland Football Final 2016 - 7 Like(s)
Congrats to this great Dublin team, you can't buy what they have. Huge commiserations to Mayo, but don't give me that no 3 cheers bullshit, no one likes it and Cluxton knows it. Huge feck up by Rochford and his team changing keepers like that and it blew up in their faces, we just about deserved it but there is only a point between these sides. The back to back has been put to bed and this Dublin team are truly great champions and a great side. Up the Dubs!!!

realdub (National) - 01/10/2016 19:38:02

Phrases that commentators use that annoy you!! - 7 Like(s)

Replying To jacktheDub:  "Not GAA....but John Virgo's "where's the cue ball going" I want to punch the tv every time I hear it."
"Will he take the tight brown or the easy pink?"

realdub (National) - 11/03/2017 22:07:10

Kerry V Dublin - 7 Like(s)

Replying To TheHermit:  "As I said on the Kerry forum, next year put the reverse Kerry/Dublin league fixture on at 5pm on a Sunday in Tralee and we'll see how many Dubs are willing to make the journey. What's sauce for 31 geese should be sauce for the Dublin gander."
Not only would we travel but we'd stay the night :D

realdub (National) - 08/03/2018 16:52:09

Congratulations To Limerick - 6 Like(s)
Fantastic stuff, well done Limerick and enjoy, commiserations to Galway.

realdub (National) - 19/08/2018 21:25:50

Over 75s All Ireland Championship - 6 Like(s)
You wouldn't be worrying so much about injuries as the season progressed, more so deaths :D

realdub (National) - 18/02/2017 12:44:44

Confess Your Really Unpopular View/Opinion - 6 Like(s)
1. Dublin should receive bonus money for using the money already received to excellent effect. 2. There should be a separate championship for teams that like to claim moral victories for not getting filleted by us.

realdub (National) - 23/02/2018 15:35:57

Funniest moment of the year in the GAA world - 6 Like(s)
Enda Kenny's face as Cluxton again lifted SAM.

realdub (National) - 20/11/2016 21:26:49

Galway Vs Dublin - 6 Like(s)
Leave little Jayo out of this, he was being picked on by some big Galway bullies :D

realdub (National) - 18/03/2018 17:44:56

Kerry V Dublin - 6 Like(s)

Replying To Furlong1949:  "Sorry about that I mixed up my messages. I meant to put the above message in the league div 2 3 4 post. I posted under kerry v Dublin instead by mistake. So sorry to kerry and Dubs fans here. Ignore my above post. I will post it again under div 2 3 4 post. Sorry about that."
Ah for fecks sake I'm after reading it now

realdub (National) - 13/03/2018 01:18:57

Who is most likely to beat the Dubs 2017 - 6 Like(s)

Replying To Ibbecek:  "It can only be the Royals. We have more championship wins against Dubs than anyone else. Why can't it be?."
Why can't it be? Emmm, oh yeh, it's because you're crap :D

realdub (National) - 04/05/2017 07:44:37

Dublin v Mayo. Who will win the 2017 All Ireland football final? - 6 Like(s)
To the Mayo folk on here, sincerest commiserations, great team and no luck, it doesn't seem fair, of course I'm a happy man but I genuinely feel for you.

realdub (National) - 17/09/2017 18:01:05

The Dubs Propaganda Machine - 6 Like(s)
We'll be flying over Tralee and Killarney this afternoon dropping pamphlets. My favourite form of Dublin propaganda is the one we do on the field :D

realdub (National) - 20/07/2017 13:39:30

The 4 in a row - 6 Like(s)
Dear oh dear, the white flagging of some Kerry and Meath posters is pathetic, what will ye all do when we eventually get beat, hide them behind your back and say, "what white flag, I didn't have a white flag". I notice very little moaning from the Mayo lads, the one team that will not wave that flag.

realdub (National) - 20/10/2017 00:08:52

Time to savour - 6 Like(s)
The Master, will ya relax on the auld 'N' word comparison. There is none. One is used in friendly jest the other with pure hatred. Anyway, give us a few buzz words you might use for us Dubs, I promise I won't compare it to the use of the 'N' word.

realdub (Dublin) - 16/08/2016 02:38:16

International Rules - 5 Like(s)
Well I for one am glad none of our players are going.

realdub (National) - 20/10/2017 20:57:37

Father and son on same inter county team - 5 Like(s)
I played a junior hurling match and we were having trouble making the numbers that day. My Da, who was to be umpire, put on a jersey, ran onto the pitch, and said "we've 15 now". I was 22 and he was young 66 years of age, he scored a cracker of a point too :D Age gap wise, I'd wager that was quite unique.

realdub (National) - 10/01/2018 22:53:53

Dunphy on the Dubs - 5 Like(s)
Good ol' Dunphy, I remember during the 80s he wrote something regarding Brian Mullins. One day shortly after they crossed paths at the entrance to Independent House in Abbey St and Mullins let him know what he thought of him and Dunphy scarpered on down the road shitting himself lol :D

realdub (National) - 23/09/2017 13:55:58