National Forum

Popular Posts from KingdomBoy1

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

31 - 18 Like(s)
31 Is that the amount of counties that Dublin gets more money than? :-) Or is it the amount of counties that don't like ye ? :-)

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 12/02/2017 21:22:09

The Dubs propaganda machine. - 16 Like(s)
The Dubs propaganda machine has kicked into gear proper this week with diamonds from manager Jim Gavin blaming cold play for Dean Rocks black card.

Also Charlie Redmonds attack on Jim McGuinness for calling Jim Gavin out on the Diarmuid Connolly fiasco.

And then last night I read Alan Brogan going to town on Nial Morgan for goading a player when the Dubs team under Pillar took that art to new heights them selves in the naughties.

Who's next on the Dubs propaganda hit list? Let's watch this space.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 19/07/2017 19:46:32

Did Jonny Cooper dive? - 7 Like(s)

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Just seen the replays. I feel he did make a meal of it. No contact to the head however he held his head as if it was. I remember he was involved in an incident in the league against Tyrone with Mark Bradley and he hit the deck after instigating a row. Duscuss."
It was an awful dive by Jonny cooper and not a word on the Sunday game about it. Jonny is good at running into fellas and getting them booked, remember Seamus O'Shea in 2015 and Brendan Murphy this year just to name a few.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 06/08/2017 23:20:32

Did Jonny Cooper dive? - 7 Like(s)

Replying To jimbodub:  "Def made a meal of the contact But considering Kingdomboy up there was accusing Connolly out for "man handling" an official It's funny to see his attitude now considering McManus made much greater contact"
Number 1 Jim , McManus didn't man handle a linesman. Number 2 Jim , Ciaran branagan didn't run and barge into Connolly. So they are very different incidents and des Cahill should have brought it up for discussion tonight.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 07/08/2017 00:05:34

Dublin' Costello throwing away the kicking tees - 6 Like(s)

Replying To tipp11:  "Clutching at straws a little bit comparing these. There's loads of incidents of do anything to win the game out there not just these....i remember Barry John Keane I think it was kicking a ball off a tee as keeper was set up to kick it out, last year in the women's game tipp were 1 point down to clare and were about to take a 45, clare player booted the ball away when everyone was set up and kick about to happen, turned out after getting a talking to the clock ran down and tipp had a single kick instead of a chance of getting on a second ball. Loads of incidents of unsportsmanlike behaviour out there."
Ya you're right but the eye gouging by Ogara has to be the worst IMO and not a word said about it?

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 20/09/2017 21:22:33

Connolly interfering with match official - 6 Like(s)

Replying To mrsme:  "Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this as a rule you cannot touch a match official? Not a hate post just wondering everyone's thoughts as I had an incident like this a few years ago."
Ooooh you can't do that diarmuid, Also Jonny cooper getting another player sent off . The long list continues for Jonny.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 03/06/2017 20:55:51

Dublin refusing to do one-on-one broadcast interviews - 6 Like(s)

Replying To Joxer:  "Glad to see Dublin take a stand on it. If other counties are ok with Spillane being judge, jury and executioner every time one of their players crosses the line then let them continue to be sheep. It's important that the all powerful anslysts are put back in their box and denying them interviews is a subtle enough message that teams won't stand for on-the-pitch decisions being overturned by wasnabe sports hacks in the SG studio. It's nothing that Harte hasn't been doing for years anyway."
Connolly man handled the linesman not pat Spillane. The sooner ye let him take responsibility for his own actions the better it'll be for him.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 25/06/2017 21:33:11

Dublin refusing to do one-on-one broadcast interviews - 6 Like(s)
Joe brolly has the cheek to lambast pat Spillane tonight on the Sunday game when all pat did was state that Connolly broke the rules and would have to suffer the consequences. All this after brolly tore into Sean cavanagh after he took down McManus in 2013 and he questioned Sean's manhood. Brolly just showed us what we all knew already and that's that he's nothing more than an attention seeker.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 25/06/2017 22:27:15

Kimmage rant at Jim Gavin - 6 Like(s)
Jim gavin is the father stone of the GAA world.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 26/09/2017 01:41:32

National League 2017 - 4 Like(s)
Congratulations to mayo last night on a fine win and a never say die attitude, Andy Moran destroyed mark griffin and he still has a lot to offer ye'r team as he's a serious man to win the ball. There was a savage mayo support in Tralee last night and fair play to all who traveled, at least the journey home was a sweet one. Best of luck for the rest of the league.

KingdomBoy1 (Mayo) - 12/02/2017 12:55:25

Kerry v Cavan minor football semi-final - 4 Like(s)

Replying To Administrator:  "Cavan make their return to Croke Park on Sunday afternoon when they take on defending champions Kerry in the All-Ireland MFC semi-final. Can the Breffni County spring a huge upset or will the Kingdom stay on course for their fourth consecutive Tom Markham Cup?

We'll use this thread to discuss the game at HQ."
Admin it would be more in your line to stop the censorship of posts on HoganStand, it's funny how it's Kerry posters which get censored yet Dublin posters can say what they want about everyone else.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 15/08/2017 18:53:27

The HS Clique - myth/reality? - 4 Like(s)
No1 there are far too many Dublin posters on the main page these days. I know jimbo is half of them but could we put a quota of maybe no more than 5 dubs on the main page at any 1 time? :-)

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 28/07/2016 21:35:00

New Admins at HS? - 4 Like(s)

Replying To jimbodub:  "Probably a lot to do with my recent victories time and time again over the prime whingers"
Probably more to do with you crying like a baby. You have got about 3 thread shut down with your tantrums.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 06/04/2017 15:41:47

Galway Minor Footballers 2016 - 4 Like(s)
Commiserations lads , ye'r team gave us the toughest game of the year by far , the goals gave the score a bit of gloss for us. Ye have a fine team and I'm sure it won't be long till we see some of those fine young Galway lads in the senior panel . Best of luck for the future Galway.

KingdomBoy1 (Galway) - 18/09/2016 15:12:42

That Macauley Tackle - 3 Like(s)

Replying To Llaw_Gyffes:  "That view is fairly simplistic. I was at a Connacht championship match last year and, in the first couple of minutes, a forward grabbed a defender around the neck off the ball. The usual skirmish on the ground ensued and both got booked. Who do you think benefited most? You can't assume, like Whelan did, that the defender is always the instigator."
I agree llaw it is more of a benifit to the forward get the defender booked . and I wouldn't take any notice of the video clips as rte is a Dublin based TV station . they aren't going to anger their overlords by going against a dub.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 19/09/2016 22:24:02

Pat Spillane's team of the Century - 3 Like(s)
I'd have pascal McConnell ahead of cluxton any day. Cluxton is a very good kicker but not great between the sticks.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 29/12/2016 22:32:34

National League 2017 - 3 Like(s)
Safe journey to all ye diehards making the long trip to Tralee tomorrow. Take care on the roads and hopefully it'll stay dry.

KingdomBoy1 (Mayo) - 10/02/2017 12:26:06

Galway Minor Footballers 2016 - 3 Like(s)

Replying To panamasam:  "So Goldrick was not injured? He should have being one of the first names on the team. Seen Galway minors in the flesh twice and he was a stand out player both times. Played more conventional forward role against Ros then dropped deep against Donegal but very good both days esp against Donegal. I was chatting to a couple of friends in Croker Sunday and all remarked how well he played when he came on and could not believe why he did not start. I respect all the opinions and while that Kerry team a very good side certainly not a team of a generation as someone mentioned. Take out Clifford of the team and you have a good hard working side but not AI winners for me anyways. Clifford like his cousin was (Aidan O'Shea) has huge physical advantage despite being only 17."
Well panamasam I have to disagree with you on a few points, I don't think our boys were cynical or anymore cynical than any1 else. Also I think we would have done just fine without Clifford as we are not a one man team, and we had cormac linane and Bryan Sweeney on the bench. Also it's David shaw the scorer of the second goal that's a first cousin of the o'sheas from mayo not David Clifford. Also would ye'r boys have done any better than Galway against us ? I doubt it.

KingdomBoy1 (Galway) - 20/09/2016 23:14:20

Who said that the Dubs don't travel! - 3 Like(s)

Replying To doratheexplorer:  "He actually changed it at half time. Dublin may have got couple frees handier but had no bearing on result. Far superior team. Great fans. Pleasure to be at game."
The dubs getting soft decisions? Nah that can't be right.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 06/02/2017 22:38:50

Galway vs Kerry - 3 Like(s)
Hard luck to Galway, if ye could have stuck a couple of those goal chances it could have been different. We were crap, Moran was brutal donnacha desperate as was Mikey geaney, The only silver lining was Paul Murphy Brian Kelly and Johnny Buckley and Crowley really shone out. If we play like we played today against Mayo or Roscommon we'd be hammered. On a final note Galway have division 1 football to look forward to next year and best of luck in 2018.

KingdomBoy1 (National) - 30/07/2017 18:03:58