Kerry Forum

Kerry V Dublin

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To ConnollyDub:  "So your allowed spout bitter tripe constantly about Dublin, but when a few posters call you out on it you throw your toys out of the pram calling for threads to be closed down.

Your a gas man"
Yerra the main forum is designed for that, county forums are for specific chats and why the likes of yourself feel the need to come on here to jeer etc is beyond me.
But ye do so just thought it was time to park this thread. I know if Kerry had Sam now the last thing I'd be doing is trying to stir crap on the Dublin forum but each to their own.
And if you think occasionally raising issues about Dublin that have everyone connected to the GAA exercised is "bitter tripe" than that's your opinion and good luck to you.
But as much as you might dislike them the questions arent going to stop, the GAA has a lot to answer for as regards Dublin GAA and it's artificially inflated dominance.

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5133 - 24/09/2019 17:37:52    2238832

Link

Replying To 37sowhat:  "The great John B had a very humorous piece on the Kerry football 'fan' who can never admit to being beaten by a better team When that awful thing called defeat befalls the wearers of the Green and Gold it is always the ref or the pitch, or the weatherman ,or the money the other guys have or the drugs they are on but never the fact that in this actual moment there is a better team on the horizon Páidí RIP had a name for us a word beginning with A and ending with L I would love to have beaten Dublin Kerry failed to do so under 3 different managers in this decade .The 'Decade of the Dubs' , and fair play to ye . Let's see what the 3rd decade of this century will bring, something tells me it is going to be the Rebels that will cause you most trouble I see a red sun rising over the banks of the Lee and I fear Kerry will not find the defenders to man the 'bearna baol '"
Can you explain your username for us 37?

Fair play to TraleeGerry , he had you pegged from the start, as your no friend of the kingdom.

Maybe you should move on to the Dublin forum because your negativity towards our wonderful county is getting tiresome at this stage.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9978 - 24/09/2019 17:46:27    2238834

Link

And again I repeat what was said one time by a fine gentleman "ANIMALS".... Its a pity some kerry lads on here cudnt pass their smartness onto the kerry team... Maybe then they would b in better form and there would be no talk of Dublin being the greatest team ever.. look lads, no matter what ye think, just look at the general consensus out there Re Dublin. Ye simply are not near good enough to beat dublin, don't b finding faults outside the county, simply look inside.. I've said it before, ye build yerselves so high and have an awful fall then. Yer day thinking ye are the home of football is gone lads, gone

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 24/09/2019 19:12:19    2238862

Link

Oxygen to flames lads, step back we can always discuss the local championship and fill in the blanks that the newspaper educated wum are unaware of

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 4251 - 24/09/2019 19:14:06    2238864

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Can you explain your username for us 37?

Fair play to TraleeGerry , he had you pegged from the start, as your no friend of the kingdom.

Maybe you should move on to the Dublin forum because your negativity towards our wonderful county is getting tiresome at this stage."
37 is the the only genuine kerry lad who sees the wood from the trees, the rest of ye are hopping yer head off the trees. Hold it wait, conspiracy theory again, maybe I'm 37 now.!!!

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 24/09/2019 19:16:45    2238865

Link

Good on you kingdomboy and hermit 37 is certainly no friend of kerry football

traleegerry (Kerry) - Posts: 499 - 24/09/2019 19:38:39    2238869

Link

I was on the main forum most of the day as I am travelling. They like it up them and the truth is not going away. As the ABBA song goes.. Money.. Money.. Money..

traleegerry (Kerry) - Posts: 499 - 24/09/2019 19:42:05    2238870

Link

I'd say some Kerry lass must have stood up someone in Abbeyfeale, this gloating of Kerry must have come from a broken heart :D

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5133 - 24/09/2019 20:27:54    2238879

Link

Replying To traleegerry:  "I was on the main forum most of the day as I am travelling. They like it up them and the truth is not going away. As the ABBA song goes.. Money.. Money.. Money.."
You made yourself look like an idiot

That's all you accomplished

You're a hero alright

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19760 - 24/09/2019 20:39:57    2238886

Link

Having a look to see why do many Kerry posters are getting their knickers in a twist

Not much to be getting upset about at all

But we all know you're a wee bit sensitive at present.. aaww bless

You won't get any pats on your head from me

Delighted we beat you. Long may it continue

Looks like it will :)

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19760 - 24/09/2019 20:45:25    2238889

Link

Replying To traleegerry:  "I was on the main forum most of the day as I am travelling. They like it up them and the truth is not going away. As the ABBA song goes.. Money.. Money.. Money.."
Fair play to you Gerry, you asked the question that the whole country wants to know , I see all the the dubs and there goons are running like cockroaches when the light is turned on :-)

And we're still the best amateur football team in the country.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9978 - 24/09/2019 20:57:22    2238894

Link

Wow it really is something to see what's gone on here. I mean I've long given up the main forum for being a wasteland overrun by WUMs, trolls and er Jimbo but to see them come over here on mass to get their kicks after the final. It's quiet pathetic.
You've the whole main forum to put the boot in to Kerry, convincing yourself that being a near professional team beating a young side is the greatest achievement in world sporting history, you've the whole main forum to attack anyone asking legitimate questions about Dublins advantages, finances etc.
You've the whole main forum to dismiss anyone that has an issue with Dublin as tin foil hat wearers etc etc.
But to go to the trouble to turn a discussion on a Kerry forum into another cesspit, like I said I'm just amazed at how pathetic ye are.

And shame on the admins for allowing it, because I doubt us regulars will be bothered to keep up posting on here if we can't even have our own place to talk.

Success is wasted on these type of fans.
Looking forward to Sam coming home in 2020 new decade, new beginning.
An Riocht Abu

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5133 - 24/09/2019 21:11:36    2238904

Link

Jimbob you do not like it up you. The hard questions have to asked some time. We could see another tribunal where bertie could be called again to explain why all the monies from the sports Council went to dublin Gaa. And we all know bertie is true dub

traleegerry (Kerry) - Posts: 499 - 24/09/2019 21:22:06    2238908

Link

Replying To traleegerry:  "Good on you kingdomboy and hermit 37 is certainly no friend of kerry football"
A wonderful assertion ! I would safely say ,without seeking any kudos for it ,that I have seen and participated in as many things involving Kerry football as anyone on this forum . But myopic insular views do nothing for me. Blaming outside influences for not winning every time ,refusing to accept that second best is also an honourable position to hold when a once in a lifetime team like Dublin rule the roost . Only accepting like opinions using derogatory terms to refer to other teams and their supporters is not the mark of so called 'friends of Kerry football. Remember the wonderful gesture of Tomàs O Sè handing the ball to Cluxton at the end of the 11 final , 'hats off to the one who beat me ,no whingeing there ! Open up we belong to an Association that embraces 32 counties, sportsmanship and hospitality towards the presence and opinions of 'the other' are embraced in the aims and objectives of the Association . The decade belonged to Dublin ,Kerry (5 times) Mayo (even with Donie Buckley) Tyrone ,Donegal ,Galway and latterly Cork all tried and failed to lower the flags on the 'Hill' The challenge remains and If Dublin remain on top ....SO WHAT

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 752 - 24/09/2019 23:19:24    2238945

Link

37 in spite of all your fine words you are still no friend of kerry football

traleegerry (Kerry) - Posts: 499 - 25/09/2019 13:04:33    2239056

Link

Replying To 37sowhat:  "A wonderful assertion ! I would safely say ,without seeking any kudos for it ,that I have seen and participated in as many things involving Kerry football as anyone on this forum . But myopic insular views do nothing for me. Blaming outside influences for not winning every time ,refusing to accept that second best is also an honourable position to hold when a once in a lifetime team like Dublin rule the roost . Only accepting like opinions using derogatory terms to refer to other teams and their supporters is not the mark of so called 'friends of Kerry football. Remember the wonderful gesture of Tomàs O Sè handing the ball to Cluxton at the end of the 11 final , 'hats off to the one who beat me ,no whingeing there ! Open up we belong to an Association that embraces 32 counties, sportsmanship and hospitality towards the presence and opinions of 'the other' are embraced in the aims and objectives of the Association . The decade belonged to Dublin ,Kerry (5 times) Mayo (even with Donie Buckley) Tyrone ,Donegal ,Galway and latterly Cork all tried and failed to lower the flags on the 'Hill' The challenge remains and If Dublin remain on top ....SO WHAT"
37 I went into the Sligo forum yesterday to see do you contribute on your home forum and not a dickie bird from you over there, maybe you should be given your advice to the people of Sligo (sure don't you know it all) and sure if we want your advice we'll know where to find you ;-/

Good day to you sir.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9978 - 25/09/2019 14:31:33    2239096

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "37 I went into the Sligo forum yesterday to see do you contribute on your home forum and not a dickie bird from you over there, maybe you should be given your advice to the people of Sligo (sure don't you know it all) and sure if we want your advice we'll know where to find you ;-/

Good day to you sir."
My dear 'sub editor,' my advice for what it is worth is broaden your horizons , if you want to be critical try not to be personal it diminishes your argument Kerry have had a good year beaten in two finals Kerry won a provincial title look at how happy Roscommon are to have done the same . Christmas is coming so cheer up

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 752 - 25/09/2019 15:05:53    2239109

Link

Good man Kingdom boy

traleegerry (Kerry) - Posts: 499 - 25/09/2019 15:13:51    2239113

Link

Replying To 37sowhat:  "My dear 'sub editor,' my advice for what it is worth is broaden your horizons , if you want to be critical try not to be personal it diminishes your argument Kerry have had a good year beaten in two finals Kerry won a provincial title look at how happy Roscommon are to have done the same . Christmas is coming so cheer up"
You didn't answer my questions 37, what does your username mean and why don't you post on your own forum?

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9978 - 25/09/2019 17:56:15    2239166

Link

37 is stuck for words.

traleegerry (Kerry) - Posts: 499 - 25/09/2019 20:09:24    2239211

Link