Kerry Forum

Kerry V Dublin

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To traleegerry:  "Kingdom boy / hermit / you guys are the real supporters you have stuck by us through thick and through thin and there is a few others as well. We win on sat. Ciarrai abu"
???? Horribly wrong

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 15/09/2019 12:05:00    2235535

Link

Replying To Dubh_linn:  "Well all, just a quick visit to say hard luck yesterday.
It was a great occasion and game and deserving of the history made.
This Kerry team will surely win an AI in the future but once they failed to overcome a 14 man Dublin the first day it wasn't likely.
I don't think ye can have any complaints about the referee either as ye got most of of the calls yesterday.
Here's to the history made and all to play for next year.
Up the Dubs!"
At least when the history books are written the context of this decade and what Dublin were given will be spelt out.
Ye have a great team but not one that should have been so dominant. And you can dismiss me and anyone else that points this out as bitter, a begrudger etc etc, but anyone, anyone with an ounce of sense can see this sport is not a level playing field and hasn't been for a good while.

Enjoy the weekend and winter well.

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5133 - 15/09/2019 12:10:06    2235537

Link

Replying To GreenAndGold74:  "Sticking the knife deep is our Limerick friend lol. You have plenty to say on the Kerry forum yet you never utter a word on the Limerick forum, Very strange i must admit. Get out and enjoy the sunshine i suggest and work harder on the 'Trolling'."
74 I was just on the limerick page to see if this guy posts over there and he doesn't so that tells us all what we need to know about this lad and that is that he's not from limerick but that he is a WUM from another county.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9971 - 15/09/2019 12:11:22    2235538

Link

Replying To Dubh_linn:  "Well all, just a quick visit to say hard luck yesterday.
It was a great occasion and game and deserving of the history made.
This Kerry team will surely win an AI in the future but once they failed to overcome a 14 man Dublin the first day it wasn't likely.
I don't think ye can have any complaints about the referee either as ye got most of of the calls yesterday.
Here's to the history made and all to play for next year.
Up the Dubs!"
Sound man well done to ye, but as the hermit just said these are dark days and not just for us here in Kerry but the whole country outside the pale as this won't stop at 5 in a row, like I said on the main page, welcome to the SPL.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9971 - 15/09/2019 12:16:34    2235544

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "You need to learn your history boy, the Kerry minors won 5 in a row only last year while the Kerry juniors completed 5 in a row only 2 months ago.

Maybe you should go read a book or go out and train a football or hurling team instead of coming on here taking shite."
Ah lads, lads, lads..... Now now, dont be harsh and sour. We all know deep down including yerselves that the "big 5 in a row" is what is the key here. If ye had managed to beat Dublin ye would be the first on here to say ye stopped Dublin making history just like offaly did to ye..... So don't talk rubbish. I'm not from Limerick one says??,, just shows how wrong ye have this too just as ye got the call on winning the 2019 championship wrong. Now there is a wise saying.... "mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them"..
Maybe take a leaf from that quote. I try and understand yer pain but you see this arises from the high pedestal ye put yersleves on and the fall from it.

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 15/09/2019 12:33:03    2235552

Link

Replying To luimneachboy:  "???? Horribly wrong"
Superbluedub?

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9971 - 15/09/2019 12:34:33    2235553

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Well lads, hope everyone got home ok. These are dark days :("
No way , lots to work on We have to accept that Dublin are extra special the chance to topple them presented itself 2 weeks ago Like all great teams they regrouped and did their big guns ever put Kerry to the sword yesterday ! They didn't hammer the hammer but battered the weakest wall ,the Achilles heel of this Kerry team the defence .O Callaghan Mannion and Kilkenny were relentless The challenge for Kerry is to find solidity in the rearguard Co Championship games should be studied and maybe look beyond the ones who played minor For me Pádraig Reidy ,and I am not advocating his return ,recently gave a master class on Cox there are others I am sure in Mid ,East and South Kerry (North Kerry in doldrums I'm afraid) that could enter the reckoning. Beaten but not broken should be Kerry's mantra. Tiochfaidh bhùr lá

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 752 - 15/09/2019 13:05:04    2235565

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "At least when the history books are written the context of this decade and what Dublin were given will be spelt out.
Ye have a great team but not one that should have been so dominant. And you can dismiss me and anyone else that points this out as bitter, a begrudger etc etc, but anyone, anyone with an ounce of sense can see this sport is not a level playing field and hasn't been for a good while.

Enjoy the weekend and winter well."
Never was level playing field chief. Never, and you know it.
It's fine though. Winter we'll and we'll see ye next year.

Dubh_linn (Dublin) - Posts: 2147 - 15/09/2019 13:27:49    2235571

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Sound man well done to ye, but as the hermit just said these are dark days and not just for us here in Kerry but the whole country outside the pale as this won't stop at 5 in a row, like I said on the main page, welcome to the SPL."
No bother at all boss sure it's not the first time a team tried to do it. Just delighted we got the job done and there was a kind of poetic balance to it having started the 5 in a row beating Kerry and completing it the same way. Winter well now.
Up the Dubs.

Dubh_linn (Dublin) - Posts: 2147 - 15/09/2019 13:40:31    2235575

Link

Replying To aidan64:  "Too many missed chances again. Dublin goal was a joke. Why Didnt Moran catch the throw in? And then to let a player run 70 yards without a challenge is shocking. Am baffled in relation to the 1st 10 to 15 mins of that game. What were the tactics of lobbing the high ball in? I just dont get it. That is where we lost the game. We were 5-1 down before we woke up. We certainly didn't deserve to win this game. We played a totally different game to the drawn match. And again gave Cluxton the easy kick out. I dont get it. To me the management got it all wrong this time around"
Management got it wrong when i saw Diarmuid starting
i thought they were going to go full press on Cluxton
changed their game plan completely, Playing high ball
into Clifford with 3 men on him if that was there plan they
should have started Tommy Walsh ,David Moran had i think
had 3 or four wides he should have passed of the ball to someone
who could score ,The goal was the turning point

wfkerry (USA) - Posts: 928 - 15/09/2019 13:59:09    2235582

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Superbluedub?"
Wrong again.. Bad weekend for yer decision making lads

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 15/09/2019 14:35:25    2235606

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "You need to learn your history boy, the Kerry minors won 5 in a row only last year while the Kerry juniors completed 5 in a row only 2 months ago.

Maybe you should go read a book or go out and train a football or hurling team instead of coming on here taking shite."
Did either of those kerry teams win 7 All Ireland titles in 9 years.????

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 2808 - 15/09/2019 14:48:02    2235623

Link

Replying To wfkerry:  "Management got it wrong when i saw Diarmuid starting
i thought they were going to go full press on Cluxton
changed their game plan completely, Playing high ball
into Clifford with 3 men on him if that was there plan they
should have started Tommy Walsh ,David Moran had i think
had 3 or four wides he should have passed of the ball to someone
who could score ,The goal was the turning point"
Total agreement with your assessment . Kerry changed their plan and they had no answer to Dublin's lightening starts to both halfs, and they we're slow to rectify mistakes Paul Murphy why did the put him in that role,? Jthere was no need of a sweeper as Dublin played the width of the pitch . Dublin always had the extra man to overlap as Paul was fettered to the 'D' tactically they had more nous than Kerry .So many wise old heads were adamant that Kerry missed their chance the first day Paddy Power never budged from Dublin 1/3 Kerry 7/2 and Paddy does not run a charity ,he goes Dublin 4/7 for 6 in a row and 6/4 for 7 in a row , Kerry 7/2 fo next years All Ireland. Putting the gap another way, if I had to pick a team of 15 from yesterday's starting 30 it would be Cluxton Cooper Fitzsimons T O Sullivan Mc Caffrey Mc Carthy Murchan Fenton Moran Howard O Shea Kilkenny Clifford O Callaghan Geaney ratio 10/5 1 Kerry defender in the back 7, lots of ground to make up there.

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 752 - 15/09/2019 14:57:42    2235628

Link

Just popped over to commiserate lads, you have a great team there and they will see gold, of that I have no doubt. I'm obviously very pleased and proud but I also feel for the losers. But Kerry being Kerry, won't be down for long.

realdub (Dublin) - Posts: 7701 - 15/09/2019 15:13:21    2235636

Link

Replying To realdub:  "Just popped over to commiserate lads, you have a great team there and they will see gold, of that I have no doubt. I'm obviously very pleased and proud but I also feel for the losers. But Kerry being Kerry, won't be down for long."
Well said realdub I'm off to the Glebe now to welcome them home They, everyone involved gave of their all and remember positive criticism is never a negative Pointing out the places where improvement is needed casts aspersions on no one.

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 752 - 15/09/2019 15:38:25    2235647

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Superbluedub?"
Not again ? will you get a grip of yourself , what is your problem with me ? I already stated on the main page
I have one account on this site , you are paranoid kid ,

superbluedub (Dublin) - Posts: 1888 - 15/09/2019 15:52:26    2235654

Link

Replying To luimneachboy:  "Ah lads, lads, lads..... Now now, dont be harsh and sour. We all know deep down including yerselves that the "big 5 in a row" is what is the key here. If ye had managed to beat Dublin ye would be the first on here to say ye stopped Dublin making history just like offaly did to ye..... So don't talk rubbish. I'm not from Limerick one says??,, just shows how wrong ye have this too just as ye got the call on winning the 2019 championship wrong. Now there is a wise saying.... "mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them"..
Maybe take a leaf from that quote. I try and understand yer pain but you see this arises from the high pedestal ye put yersleves on and the fall from it."
So we're supposed to believe that you're a limerick poster who doesn't post on the limerick forum? Pull the other one You're the one having a laugh .

And a 5 in a row is a 5 in a row, history was already made last year, look it up for yourself, now if or when Dublin do the 6 then history will be made unless of course our juniors do it before them which could happen.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9971 - 15/09/2019 16:10:35    2235658

Link

Replying To superbluedub:  "Not again ? will you get a grip of yourself , what is your problem with me ? I already stated on the main page
I have one account on this site , you are paranoid kid ,"
I think a strange cloud appears over that direction after losing a match and worse again losing to Dublin. I was told 2 weeks ago "keep my opinions to myself" when I said Dublin were a super team and I couldn't see them being beaten. Delighted superblue ye created history, its nothing more the team and management deserved. Some machine and it keeps rolling

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 15/09/2019 16:10:58    2235659

Link

Replying To superbluedub:  "Not again ? will you get a grip of yourself , what is your problem with me ? I already stated on the main page
I have one account on this site , you are paranoid kid ,"
Paranoid says the man trolling the Kerry forum :-)

Ya all right "limerick man" sorry Superbluedub, you have too much time on your hands.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9971 - 15/09/2019 16:13:12    2235663

Link

Replying To Fionn:  "Did either of those kerry teams win 7 All Ireland titles in 9 years.????"
Fionn , bit like yesterday, u ask a question or challenge em or face em down and they are nowhere to be seen. Enjoy the celebrations till 2020. Dublin machine rolls on

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 237 - 15/09/2019 16:15:31    2235667

Link