Leitrim Forum

Club Championship 2019

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

as a Ballinamore man myself, this nonsense of the ref costing us the game needs to stop. someone said earlier that our big players didn't do enough and manors big players really showed up. unfortunately from a Ballinamore mans point of view this is true. it was the biggest game of some of these young lads life to date. maybe it got to them and manors experience and cunning shone through, this young ballinamore team will be back. I certainly don't begrudge manor their win, it sickens me we lost alright but I don't begrudge manor. this whole thing of blaming the ref needs to stop.

Ouryear (Leitrim) - Posts: 257 - 16/10/2019 08:30:06    2243868

Link

Replying To Ouryear:  "as a Ballinamore man myself, this nonsense of the ref costing us the game needs to stop. someone said earlier that our big players didn't do enough and manors big players really showed up. unfortunately from a Ballinamore mans point of view this is true. it was the biggest game of some of these young lads life to date. maybe it got to them and manors experience and cunning shone through, this young ballinamore team will be back. I certainly don't begrudge manor their win, it sickens me we lost alright but I don't begrudge manor. this whole thing of blaming the ref needs to stop."
We're not blaming the ref... we just want to know why the red card was issued? Simple request

ulleJ1 (Leitrim) - Posts: 16 - 18/10/2019 11:20:58    2244202

Link

Replying To ulleJ1:  "We're not blaming the ref... we just want to know why the red card was issued? Simple request"
Did not have a decent view of the Melee but there didn't seem to be a pile in it. Ref seemed intent on evening out the game in the second half as the free count clearly indicated. Was it the referee who kicked the last two ballinamore frees wide in a one point game???

totalrecall (Leitrim) - Posts: 457 - 18/10/2019 22:37:13    2244318

Link

Replying To ulleJ1:  "We're not blaming the ref... we just want to know why the red card was issued? Simple request"
Oh yes soh are clearly blaming the ref no question about that. Has anybody seen or heard the referee's report?? Maybe some explanation in it?

benchwarmer (Leitrim) - Posts: 35 - 18/10/2019 23:29:33    2244323

Link

You lost get over it, better luck next year. Manor are champs and good luck to them in Connacht club.

Buzzcagney62 (Leitrim) - Posts: 119 - 19/10/2019 10:05:20    2244334

Link