Roscommon Forum

Dr Hyde Park Development.

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To The_analyser:  "And great to see that planning permission has been granted for those upgrade works which includes new toilets,dressing rooms,turnstiles and the current dusty pathways getting tarmacked."
That's good news.I wonder when the works are likely to be completed.

endgame (Roscommon) - Posts: 1086 - 20/08/2019 17:51:37    2227970

Link

Replying To endgame:  "That's good news.I wonder when the works are likely to be completed."
Has to be done In time for next year championship. If we are drawn against Mayo,Galway in Connacht next year we are due a home game against both and even a semi final will draw 20k plus to the hyde so its important that the works are completed and the 18k restricted capacity is lifted.

The_analyser (Roscommon) - Posts: 2490 - 21/08/2019 15:25:15    2228257

Link

Has a proper explanation been given to why the development is not been carried out i oran? New road been constructed leading up to there as we speak. Really is bizarre.

They went to america with these plans for the development in oran looking for backing from wealthy business men if i was those business men i would demand my money back they really are taking the goat out of everyone. Rotten to the core.

Granted some great initiatives have been ran this year with the win a house and the very successful club rossie draw but our county board is great for talking but very little action.

Also why hadnt we the planning in earlier we know we have to do this work the last number of years? Once Roscommon played their last championship match in the hyde we should have been ready to start the development. Knowing how we operate the hyde wont be ready for next years championship. so are we back in Kiltoom for our league games next year?

Tarismelting22 (Roscommon) - Posts: 392 - 22/08/2019 09:56:24    2228434

Link

Replying To Tarismelting22:  "Has a proper explanation been given to why the development is not been carried out i oran? New road been constructed leading up to there as we speak. Really is bizarre.

They went to america with these plans for the development in oran looking for backing from wealthy business men if i was those business men i would demand my money back they really are taking the goat out of everyone. Rotten to the core.

Granted some great initiatives have been ran this year with the win a house and the very successful club rossie draw but our county board is great for talking but very little action.

Also why hadnt we the planning in earlier we know we have to do this work the last number of years? Once Roscommon played their last championship match in the hyde we should have been ready to start the development. Knowing how we operate the hyde wont be ready for next years championship. so are we back in Kiltoom for our league games next year?"
Because thank god someone got a brain wave and realised the loacation was a joke in the first place.

sourmilk93 (Roscommon) - Posts: 38 - 22/08/2019 11:55:14    2228476

Link

Replying To sourmilk93:  "Because thank god someone got a brain wave and realised the loacation was a joke in the first place."
Couldn't of put it better myself

reffingmad (Roscommon) - Posts: 203 - 22/08/2019 15:59:35    2228560

Link