Galway Forum

Intermediate Hurling Championship 2019

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To katser:  "I'd give them a 50/50 chance of beating Kiltormer........Kiltormer are rank bad and in an awful mess!
Either way whoever loses and gets relegated to Junior A, is an all time low and very embarrassing for two proud Hurling Clubs!"
Killbeacanty Proud club no issue with that but to be fair junior A is where they should be for sometime now better for them as club to be in Junior A. there is also a few other teams in in intermidiate that belong in junior and like wise in senior championship to many teams. Its ongoing debate but unless clubs relise were they should be doing there hurling and swallow some pride then the county board cant do anything.

beetweenthepost (Galway) - Posts: 11 - 20/10/2019 18:37:11    2244590

Link

Replying To Stool Pigeon:  "Prices look pretty fair to me tbh"
Absolutely did not see that coming but super pleased.
Should be a good final, Kilconieron will be favourites I imagine but it's difficult to call it clearly

Stool Pigeon (Galway) - Posts: 441 - 20/10/2019 19:33:12    2244611

Link

Looking at the two games today Kinvara look like they're really coming into form. They have a number of players that pose a threat , not just Whelan. In the other game, it shows how strong of a club Turloughmore is as they have some great hurlers playing for their intermediates . Kilconieron has a strong last few minutes, Should be a good final .

Galway-2020 (Galway) - Posts: 7 - 20/10/2019 21:13:25    2244640

Link

Replying To katser:  "Well Kilconieron are delighted to get Turlough and should sail through to the Final.
I reckon Kinvara will take Moycullen.
Kilconieron v Kinvara Final would be hard to call and that would be a right good proper match between too proud Hurling Clubs!"
As expected should be a very good Final... Kilconieron v Kinvara!

katser (Galway) - Posts: 741 - 20/10/2019 21:40:33    2244652

Link