Limerick Forum

Official Limerick Senior Hurling 2019

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To limerickforever:  "What a performance by Limerick today and what a performance by Peter Casey. Those who doubted him must not follow Limerick hurling too closely over past few years: Class is Permanent. In JK we trust."
Yep - anyone watching Limerick club hurling over the last few years has been waiting for Casey to catch fire the way he did yesterday. He's been the best club forward in the county for a few years but hasn't always shown it for Limerick - great performance. Delighted to see Barry Nash come on and do well (although O'Loughlin must be disappointed) and also a massive well done to the Limerick minor team. Cathal O Neill is the standout performer in that group but others like Adam English, Pat Raele, Pat O'Donovan and Aidan O'Connor look to have a great chance of joining the senior panel in the coming years.

McFan88 (Limerick) - Posts: 357 - 01/07/2019 10:58:36    2203387

Link

Replying To McFan88:  "Yep - anyone watching Limerick club hurling over the last few years has been waiting for Casey to catch fire the way he did yesterday. He's been the best club forward in the county for a few years but hasn't always shown it for Limerick - great performance. Delighted to see Barry Nash come on and do well (although O'Loughlin must be disappointed) and also a massive well done to the Limerick minor team. Cathal O Neill is the standout performer in that group but others like Adam English, Pat Raele, Pat O'Donovan and Aidan O'Connor look to have a great chance of joining the senior panel in the coming years."
Ya, I may be biased as a limerick man but I still think Nash has the potential to be a starter on that team in the next couple of years if he keeps the head down, keeps working hard and improving.

I was just thinking, the names of our 'main players' often touted around would be hannon lynch hegarty and gillane, and rightly so, but for me, kyle hayes is heading towards superstardom. Unbelievable what hes doing out there at 20 years of age. The complete package.

blackspot91 (Limerick) - Posts: 950 - 01/07/2019 11:51:36    2203447

Link

Well done Limerick Yesterday, Super team and will take some stopping,My favourite Munster team by far and great fans,

Tox73 (Wexford) - Posts: 116 - 01/07/2019 11:57:36    2203452

Link

Replying To blackspot91:  "Ya, I may be biased as a limerick man but I still think Nash has the potential to be a starter on that team in the next couple of years if he keeps the head down, keeps working hard and improving.

I was just thinking, the names of our 'main players' often touted around would be hannon lynch hegarty and gillane, and rightly so, but for me, kyle hayes is heading towards superstardom. Unbelievable what hes doing out there at 20 years of age. The complete package."
Watching the mínors yesterday and Cathal ó Neills performance Got me thinking about his potential as a future 11 for Limerick.
Imagine in a couple of years the likely possibilities?
Hayes dropping back to nó. 6, dominating the half back line the way he does now
Incredible athlete and hurler.

10 yrs since we lost by 24 pts to Tipp in Croker.did we ever think we'd see this..
Amazing days for limerick hurling.

skillet (Limerick) - Posts: 578 - 01/07/2019 12:33:46    2203481

Link

Replying To bloodyban:  "Going on form he should be on the team. I'm not sure the point your trying to make. Before today going on form, he shouldn't have been starting. I'm delighted he delivered in spades,thrilled for him."
There are none so blind as those who will not see and none so deaf as those who will not heed. There can be gret freedom in admitting you got it completely wrong. No further comment to you.

PatOLogical (Limerick) - Posts: 1055 - 01/07/2019 13:34:03    2203543

Link

Replying To PatOLogical:  "There are none so blind as those who will not see and none so deaf as those who will not heed. There can be gret freedom in admitting you got it completely wrong. No further comment to you."
Pat do you come on here because you are not getting enough confrontation in your own life? Even when you try to take someone on they can't be bothered to reply to you. Nothing as repugnant to me as hypocrites. In your time you have been more than a little abusive to players yet now you set yourself up as a defender of all. Can't speak for everyone but I'm really tired of your relentless attacks. If you don't have something positive to say maybe you should get a hobby .

welpastit (Limerick) - Posts: 689 - 01/07/2019 13:50:07    2203559

Link

Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start
And I bet, and you exploded into my heart
And I forget, I forget the movie song
When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong, Juliet

So go the words of the Dire Straits classic.

For those of us who soldiered with Limerick hurling for years, maybe in the 80's & 90's it was just that the time was wrong. The hurling Limerick are currently producing is mouthwatering. It is that Chicken Hut meal after a gallon down town. It is Liz Hurley (no pun intended) asking you for a hand putting on her bathing suit. It is heartwarming. When you look at a Green & White Limerick shirt, how can you not fall in love? This team is delivering on every fan dream there is. Limerick may or may not win this year's All-Ireland but John Kiely and his players deserve huge credit. Attitude, hunger, ice in the veins. The two games versus Tipperary in this season's Munster Championship remind me of the battle Rocky had with Ivan Drago. On the ropes for a long time, the heart, spirit & desire comes to the fore. The chants of 'Rocky Rocky' are replaced by 'Limerick Limerick'. We did it.

In the end, Limerick beat Tipperary by twelve points on Munster Final day. It is a big win but lets not get carried away. Cork won the 1982 Munster Final against Waterford by 5-31 to 3-6 and & were hammered in the All-Ireland final to Kilkenny 3-18 to 1-13. In hurling your next defeat is always around the corner. We have nothing to be arrogant about but what we can do is savour the achievements of this excellent team. From one to thirty seven this panel of players continues to serve up feasts of hurling the likes of which many of us haven't seen in our lifetime. Kyles Hayes goal on Sunday summed up what this team is all about - hard work & desire. While there is undoubted class in the ranks, we've had that before. We haven't had the manic aggression that we see with this current crop. Peter Casey's flick to set Hayes up for goal is just the same attitude Tom Morrissey showed in last year's final. Win the ball back anywhere in the pitch. Then score. These Limerick hurlers are playing as though they'll do anything to keep their place in the team.

Since the losing Munster Finalists were first given a 'back door' into the All-Ireland series in 1997, many think the Munster Final is not what it was. Around the Gaelic Grounds on Sunday there was a beauty, an atmosphere of magical dreams that lay ahead. The Green & White, the Blue & Gold; those who have worn the colours with pride over the years. Small boys & girls embarking on a journey of following Limerick and Tipperary, clinging to their Mum or Dads' leg as old friends stopped for a chat. As I waited to give a ticket to a mate Ken Hogan passed by. The mind wandered back to his exploits in the 1980's in Titanic battles with Cork. Mark Foley headed for the turnstiles sparking off images of that man of the match performance he gave in Cork in 1996. Then I saw James Butler who was part of that epic comeback win for Limerick over Waterford in Cork, 2001. Eleven points down before Ollie Moran goaled to reduce The Deise's lead to six at half time. Butler & Brian Begley rattled the net in a frantic second half and put Limerick into that Munster Final against old Foes Tipperary. Eighteen years had passed, but the passion for the game is the same. Back doors, front doors, car doors, whatever way you want it is hard to beat Munster Final Day.

First off, to those who questioned Peter Casey, I hope they will at least be silenced for a while. His contribution on Sunday was immense. 1-5 from play and bravery in abundance for our opening goal. What a player. His own standard is so high that he needs to be doing this most days to get noticed. His off the ball work is feverish with hooks and blocks going in like a battle scene from Gladiator. Speaking of Gladiators, the sight of Diarmuid Byrnes with hurley outstretched in one hand, ball in the other would frighten man and beast. Against the wind he fired over two frees with such a low trajectory that it was like a scene from the TV drama 'Homeland'. Missile fired, target hit. Declan Hannon should apply for a part in one of those 'Oceans eleven' movies. The amount of times he thieves loose ball is sensational. With magical wrist work he's like Keith Barry - now you see it now you don't and the ball goes from our 40' to our forwards in seconds. Full back lines to Aaron Gillane are like 1990's ladies to Brad Pitt. The attention he gets is unparalleled, so much so you'd wonder is someone still marking him when he tries to tog off after the game.

There is a connection between this Limerick team and the fans. It is different to the past. It is as though John Kiely reminds them every day how lucky they are to wear the Green & White. It is like being in love with a beautiful woman who tells you that you're lucky to have her so you pay for tonight's meal again. We all wanted to pull on that jersey & in Primary School county hurlers were our heroes. The trials in school could be cruel. I remember being told at a South Limerick school's trial to 'ease back on the scones young lad' and there my dream died. But every member of this panel is creating an atmosphere of hard work and that added to the trust the players have in themselves and each other is producing results. Seeing Tipperary fans trailing out of the ground with sixty minutes gone was a reminder of how far Limerick have come. Tipp are one of the aristocrats of Hurling. But Limerick hit them with 1-7 without reply in a surge of power reminiscent of Phil Taylor when he was collecting world darts titles like biscuits.

The surges are no co-incidence. In the National Hurling League against Kilkenny in Nowlan Park this year Limerick simply blew the cats away. There is a confidence about Limerick's play that allows our lads to move the ball in any way they want. Short hand pass, long delivery, there is a steely fire about their play. But what we see on the field is just one facet of the end product that explodes in our hearts. Limerick's statistics team along with Paul Kinnerk are producing data that allows the Manager to make big calls. Kinnerk's coaching is superb. He was a huge part of Clare's 2013 success and is now doing it with us. But all of the statistics team know GAA too which is a huge bonus. They're not just number crunchers. This is a juggernaut that is racing along the motorway. It would be lovely to be pulling into Croke Park again on the third Sunday of August.

Tipperary are down but not out. I went to School with a load of Tipp lads and we were the butt of their jokes. One said to me one day 'What did Nelson Mandela say when he was released from Prison? Did Limerick come out of Munster yet'? We'd sit there looking at them, absolutely cracking up but unable to say much back as they took the All-Ireland titles of 1989 & 1991. I never envisaged in my lifetime beating Tipperary in a Munster Final by such a wide margin, but sure there was a time I thought I'd never pass the Inter Cert either. While it is sweet to beat Tipp there are a large number of spouses, partners, parents & siblings who see the sacrifices these lads are making. While there is the slagging of course we still need to remember that these lads are giving so much to our sporting entertainment. Liam Sheedy was gracious in defeat and he represents Tipperary so well. When the dust settles on this final he will no doubt cook up a plan to take the Premier further this season.

If one man sums up how this Limerick team play, it is Will O'Donoghue. Athletic, skillful but with an awesome work rate & attitude his performance on Sunday was like a lad who gave you a loan of a fifty two weeks ago & now wants it back. He was tigerish in his approach to winning the ball. He regularly offloaded to Cian Lynch on the run. When in full flight this Limerick team set the heart racing. They fill us with pride and passion, they deliver. Declan Hannon thanked an army of people in his Captain's speech but at the end his 'see you in Croke Park' comment is that little link that is so important. These lads realise what hurling means to the people of Limerick. Our Family lost someone last April who wore the Green & White at Minor & U21 level and who would have been extremely proud of yesterday's performance. At the end of the game my thoughts turned to him and his influence on me towards hurling. My earliest memories of hurling involve travelling to games with him and that's what it is all about; the memories, the colour, the enjoyment, the laughter, the highs & lows. Hurling permeates the life of Limerick people so much that it is almost as important as oxygen.

No matter what happens from here the Limerick hurling team have made us immensely proud. Limerick hurling & it's fans are like Romeo & Juliet. Croke Park end of July, 'You and me Babe, how about it'?

slayer (Limerick) - Posts: 6182 - 01/07/2019 14:07:38    2203583

Link

Replying To PatOLogical:  "There are none so blind as those who will not see and none so deaf as those who will not heed. There can be gret freedom in admitting you got it completely wrong. No further comment to you."
Pat why do you continually put down people who are only offering an opinion. This forum should only be a bit a fun, yet you seem to think it is you're juty to attack people and if you don't like what you're reading maybe it is time for you to leave this forum as you seem to be offended so easily.
You have attacked my posts in the past so I am wondering have you been following my betting tips ?
If you paid them as much attention as my past posts you would be quids in. ( Have a nice day Pat )

[email protected] (Limerick) - Posts: 23 - 01/07/2019 14:37:36    2203616

Link

Replying To welpastit:  "Pat do you come on here because you are not getting enough confrontation in your own life? Even when you try to take someone on they can't be bothered to reply to you. Nothing as repugnant to me as hypocrites. In your time you have been more than a little abusive to players yet now you set yourself up as a defender of all. Can't speak for everyone but I'm really tired of your relentless attacks. If you don't have something positive to say maybe you should get a hobby ."
Noted and thank you. So good of you to stick up for your friend bloodyban who would not have yesterday's man of the match on the team this year.
"I'm not sayin nottin', I'm just makin a comment" ...and all that.

PatOLogical (Limerick) - Posts: 1055 - 01/07/2019 14:38:20    2203617

Link

Replying To welpastit:  "Pat do you come on here because you are not getting enough confrontation in your own life? Even when you try to take someone on they can't be bothered to reply to you. Nothing as repugnant to me as hypocrites. In your time you have been more than a little abusive to players yet now you set yourself up as a defender of all. Can't speak for everyone but I'm really tired of your relentless attacks. If you don't have something positive to say maybe you should get a hobby ."
You're not the first to pull up that poster on his vindictiveness and you won't be the last.
To be honest, when I see a post with his name under it I just scroll past 90% of the time.

He offers nothing constructive. Ignore him, he won't go away but you don't have to read his nonsense.

skillet (Limerick) - Posts: 578 - 01/07/2019 14:45:13    2203622

Link

Replying To slayer:  "Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start

For those of us who soldiered with Limerick hurling for years, maybe in the 80's & 90's it was just that the time was wrong. The hurling Limerick are currently producing is mouthwatering. It is that Chicken Hut meal after a gallon down town. It is Liz Hurley (no pun intended) asking you for a hand putting on her bathing suit. It is heartwarming. When you look at a Green & White Limerick shirt, how can you not fall in love? This team is delivering on every fan dream there is. Limerick may or may not win this year's All-Ireland but John Kiely and his players deserve huge credit. Attitude, hunger, ice in the veins. The two games versus Tipperary in this season's Munster Championship remind me of the battle Rocky had with Ivan Drago. On the ropes for a long time, the heart, spirit & desire comes to the fore. The chants of 'Rocky Rocky' are replaced by 'Limerick Limerick'. We did it.

In the end, Limerick beat Tipperary by twelve points on Munster Final day. It is a big win but lets not get carried away. Cork won the 1982 Munster Final against Waterford by 5-31 to 3-6 and & were hammered in the All-Ireland final to Kilkenny 3-18 to 1-13. In hurling your next defeat is always around the corner. We have nothing to be arrogant about but what we can do is savour the achievements of this excellent team. From one to thirty seven this panel of players continues to serve up feasts of hurling the likes of which many of us haven't seen in our lifetime. Kyles Hayes goal on Sunday summed up what this team is all about - hard work & desire. While there is undoubted class in the ranks, we've had that before. We haven't had the manic aggression that we see with this current crop. Peter Casey's flick to set Hayes up for goal is just the same attitude Tom Morrissey showed in last year's final. Win the ball back anywhere in the pitch. Then score. These Limerick hurlers are playing as though they'll do anything to keep their place in the team.

Since the losing Munster Finalists were first given a 'back door' into the All-Ireland series in 1997, many think the Munster Final is not what it was. Around the Gaelic Grounds on Sunday there was a beauty, an atmosphere of magical dreams that lay ahead. The Green & White, the Blue & Gold; those who have worn the colours with pride over the years. Small boys & girls embarking on a journey of following Limerick and Tipperary, clinging to their Mum or Dads' leg as old friends stopped for a chat. As I waited to give a ticket to a mate Ken Hogan passed by. The mind wandered back to his exploits in the 1980's in Titanic battles with Cork. Mark Foley headed for the turnstiles sparking off images of that man of the match performance he gave in Cork in 1996. Then I saw James Butler who was part of that epic comeback win for Limerick over Waterford in Cork, 2001. Eleven points down before Ollie Moran goaled to reduce The Deise's lead to six at half time. Butler & Brian Begley rattled the net in a frantic second half and put Limerick into that Munster Final against old Foes Tipperary. Eighteen years had passed, but the passion for the game is the same. Back doors, front doors, car doors, whatever way you want it is hard to beat Munster Final Day.

First off, to those who questioned Peter Casey, I hope they will at least be silenced for a while. His contribution on Sunday was immense. 1-5 from play and bravery in abundance for our opening goal. What a player. His own standard is so high that he needs to be doing this most days to get noticed. His off the ball work is feverish with hooks and blocks going in like a battle scene from Gladiator. Speaking of Gladiators, the sight of Diarmuid Byrnes with hurley outstretched in one hand, ball in the other would frighten man and beast. Against the wind he fired over two frees with such a low trajectory that it was like a scene from the TV drama 'Homeland'. Missile fired, target hit. Declan Hannon should apply for a part in one of those 'Oceans eleven' movies. The amount of times he thieves loose ball is sensational. With magical wrist work he's like Keith Barry - now you see it now you don't and the ball goes from our 40' to our forwards in seconds. Full back lines to Aaron Gillane are like 1990's ladies to Brad Pitt. The attention he gets is unparalleled, so much so you'd wonder is someone still marking him when he tries to tog off after the game.

There is a connection between this Limerick team and the fans. It is different to the past. It is as though John Kiely reminds them every day how lucky they are to wear the Green & White. It is like being in love with a beautiful woman who tells you that you're lucky to have her so you pay for tonight's meal again. We all wanted to pull on that jersey & in Primary School county hurlers were our heroes. The trials in school could be cruel. I remember being told at a South Limerick school's trial to 'ease back on the scones young lad' and there my dream died. But every member of this panel is creating an atmosphere of hard work and that added to the trust the players have in themselves and each other is producing results. Seeing Tipperary fans trailing out of the ground with sixty minutes gone was a reminder of how far Limerick have come. Tipp are one of the aristocrats of Hurling. But Limerick hit them with 1-7 without reply in a surge of power reminiscent of Phil Taylor when he was collecting world darts titles like biscuits.

The surges are no co-incidence. In the National Hurling League against Kilkenny in Nowlan Park this year Limerick simply blew the cats away. There is a confidence about Limerick's play that allows our lads to move the ball in any way they want. Short hand pass, long delivery, there is a steely fire about their play. But what we see on the field is just one facet of the end product that explodes in our hearts. Limerick's statistics team along with Paul Kinnerk are producing data that allows the Manager to make big calls. Kinnerk's coaching is superb. He was a huge part of Clare's 2013 success and is now doing it with us. But all of the statistics team know GAA too which is a huge bonus. They're not just number crunchers. This is a juggernaut that is racing along the motorway. It would be lovely to be pulling into Croke Park again on the third Sunday of August.

Tipperary are down but not out. I went to School with a load of Tipp lads and we were the butt of their jokes. One said to me one day 'What did Nelson Mandela say when he was released from Prison? Did Limerick come out of Munster yet'? We'd sit there looking at them, absolutely cracking up but unable to say much back as they took the All-Ireland titles of 1989 & 1991. I never envisaged in my lifetime beating Tipperary in a Munster Final by such a wide margin, but sure there was a time I thought I'd never pass the Inter Cert either. While it is sweet to beat Tipp there are a large number of spouses, partners, parents & siblings who see the sacrifices these lads are making. While there is the slagging of course we still need to remember that these lads are giving so much to our sporting entertainment. Liam Sheedy was gracious in defeat and he represents Tipperary so well. When the dust settles on this final he will no doubt cook up a plan to take the Premier further this season.

If one man sums up how this Limerick team play, it is Will O'Donoghue. Athletic, skillful but with an awesome work rate & attitude his performance on Sunday was like a lad who gave you a loan of a fifty two weeks ago & now wants it back. He was tigerish in his approach to winning the ball. He regularly offloaded to Cian Lynch on the run. When in full flight this Limerick team set the heart racing. They fill us with pride and passion, they deliver. Declan Hannon thanked an army of people in his Captain's speech but at the end his 'see you in Croke Park' comment is that little link that is so important. These lads realise what hurling means to the people of Limerick. Our Family lost someone last April who wore the Green & White at Minor & U21 level and who would have been extremely proud of yesterday's performance. At the end of the game my thoughts turned to him and his influence on me towards hurling. My earliest memories of hurling involve travelling to games with him and that's what it is all about; the memories, the colour, the enjoyment, the laughter, the highs & lows. Hurling permeates the life of Limerick people so much that it is almost as important as oxygen.

No matter what happens from here the Limerick hurling team have made us immensely proud. Limerick hurling & it's fans are like Romeo & Juliet. Croke Park end of July, 'You and me Babe, how about it'?"
Another excellent post Slayer - passionate, humourous and balanced and without a hint of triumphalism. Well done.

midlands (Westmeath) - Posts: 84 - 01/07/2019 14:50:13    2203628

Link

Replying To slayer:  "Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start

No matter what happens from here the Limerick hurling team have made us immensely proud. Limerick hurling & it's fans are like Romeo & Juliet. Croke Park end of July, 'You and me Babe, how about it'?"
Great Post.
You just put into words what I'm not able to. One of my first memories as a young fellah is leaving Croke park with tears streaming down my face after we lost the All ireland to Galway.

The next 30+ yrs weren't much better. The absolute misery endured, the near misses, bad beatings and humiliations from Cork and Tipp over the years.
Watching Clare in the nineties while we were nearly men.
Yesterday was vindication, we're not one hit wonders.
Not since the era of Mackey and Co have a Limerick team held league, munster and all ireland titles. Incredible times and thank God to be here to see it.

skillet (Limerick) - Posts: 578 - 01/07/2019 14:57:00    2203635

Link

Replying To PatOLogical:  "Noted and thank you. So good of you to stick up for your friend bloodyban who would not have yesterday's man of the match on the team this year.
"I'm not sayin nottin', I'm just makin a comment" ...and all that."
Oh I'm very definitely saying something. I'm saying I'm sick and tired of your bitter attacks on almost every poster on here. Not standing up for anyone simply pointing out that your contributions are almost all negative and for the most part very poorly received by genuine hurling people who are here simply to exchange opinions and not to indulge the deluded

welpastit (Limerick) - Posts: 689 - 01/07/2019 17:45:26    2203782

Link

Replying To [email protected]:  "Pat why do you continually put down people who are only offering an opinion. This forum should only be a bit a fun, yet you seem to think it is you're juty to attack people and if you don't like what you're reading maybe it is time for you to leave this forum as you seem to be offended so easily.
You have attacked my posts in the past so I am wondering have you been following my betting tips ?
If you paid them as much attention as my past posts you would be quids in. ( Have a nice day Pat )"
Slayer, it's like Ferraro Rocher at this stage you're spoiling us...Great stuff! :-)

LowerTheBlade (Limerick) - Posts: 62 - 01/07/2019 20:47:18    2203932

Link

Replying To welpastit:  "Oh I'm very definitely saying something. I'm saying I'm sick and tired of your bitter attacks on almost every poster on here. Not standing up for anyone simply pointing out that your contributions are almost all negative and for the most part very poorly received by genuine hurling people who are here simply to exchange opinions and not to indulge the deluded"
Delighted with yesterday's minor and senior win and latest Golden age for Limerick Hurling. Munster ZChsmps- how sweet the sound! Grateful to coolness that is John Kiely and his back room team. Don't envy him his job. That said I look forward to his team and roster of 26 for aAll Ireland semi -final. Happy to support whoever he picks, rather than some barstool pundit. That's my point.

Come On Ye Boys In Green!

PatOLogical (Limerick) - Posts: 1055 - 01/07/2019 21:17:28    2203968

Link

some people doubted them i never did read any of my posts,and today in tipperary im beaming what a win what a day what a squad of players,i have to say my fellow supporters ye got with and stuck with the team yesterday the roar from ye was brilliant lets hear that roar in croke park for our two munster champion teams senior and minor,come on limerick always.

anthonybrosnan (Tipperary) - Posts: 527 - 01/07/2019 21:22:27    2203973

Link

ANYONE ON HERE WITH SOME INFLUENCE MAYBE THEY ASK PEOPLE IN CHARGE TO PUT UP FLAGS AND BANNERS TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR LIMERICK HURLING TEAMS,COME ON LIMERICK ALWAYS.

anthonybrosnan (Tipperary) - Posts: 527 - 01/07/2019 21:30:41    2203980

Link

Slayer what a superb writer you are . I dont know if you realise it but you have a huge talent for writing , the links and imagery you create had me back at all those iconic limerick hurling moments .

longtermfan (Limerick) - Posts: 107 - 01/07/2019 22:41:23    2204034

Link

Replying To PatOLogical:  "Noted and thank you. So good of you to stick up for your friend bloodyban who would not have yesterday's man of the match on the team this year.
"I'm not sayin nottin', I'm just makin a comment" ...and all that."
This is a site where people exchange opinions by its very definition you are going to get " bar stool pundits". If you are so irritated by comments of amateur analysts then maybe you should steer clear of sites specifically intended for the use of amateur analysts.

welpastit (Limerick) - Posts: 689 - 01/07/2019 23:00:18    2204039

Link

welpastit just ignore

treaty1973 (Limerick) - Posts: 85 - 01/07/2019 23:15:24    2204047

Link