Mayo Forum

Intermediate Championship 2018

(Oldest Posts First)

Whos for the win Lads?

Looking like a very competitive division this year.

TribalThing (Galway) - Posts: 18 - 06/04/2018 11:42:47    2091376

Link

Replying To TribalThing:  "Whos for the win Lads?

Looking like a very competitive division this year."
I can see kiltimagh winning it this year , no team near them really. Few very poor teams like ballinrobe, swinford , ardnaree castlebar B and the neale.. Wins for kiltimagh, belmullet islandeady burrishoole , the neale , shrule/glencorrib , park. Hard to call ardnaree and ballinrobe but I'd like to think ballinrobe could win it with home advantage.

MeehanMayo (Mayo) - Posts: 8 - 06/04/2018 12:58:46    2091400

Link

Replying To MeehanMayo:  "I can see kiltimagh winning it this year , no team near them really. Few very poor teams like ballinrobe, swinford , ardnaree castlebar B and the neale.. Wins for kiltimagh, belmullet islandeady burrishoole , the neale , shrule/glencorrib , park. Hard to call ardnaree and ballinrobe but I'd like to think ballinrobe could win it with home advantage."
Agreed, Kiltimagh appear to be out on their own. Ardnaree wouldn't be on the 'poor' end of the spectrum in the intermediate championship. For example, Swinford and Castlebar B are playing divison 4 football this season. Ardnaree did reasonably well in division 2 last year. Burrishoole, Park CK, Lahardane, Louisburgh, Ballyhaunis, The Neale, Bonni, Mayo Gaels all playing in division 3.

behappy (Mayo) - Posts: 20 - 06/04/2018 20:12:03    2091470

Link

Looks like Shrule are losing Mark Ronaldson, transferring to Oranmore which is a strange one. huge loss for them.

tommy132 (Mayo) - Posts: 172 - 06/04/2018 20:20:58    2091471

Link