Monaghan Forum

Junior League 2018

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Clones 16-16 truagh 0-3
I hope truagh committee and the county board are feeling ashamed of themselves when they see this for allowing and putting any team in this situation.. corduff have already pulled out of the league weeks ago after numerous hammerings and truagh are getting the same week in week out..total farce has been made of the junior league and the likes of Oram rock killeevan are paying for it with the Mickey Mouse shield being brought back in to accommodate these 2 teams who had no business near junior.. I wonder who I'd hoing to be held accountable??

mick2007 (Monaghan) - Posts: 190 - 30/06/2018 12:41:40    2116847

Link

Replying To mick2007:  "Clones 16-16 truagh 0-3
I hope truagh committee and the county board are feeling ashamed of themselves when they see this for allowing and putting any team in this situation.. corduff have already pulled out of the league weeks ago after numerous hammerings and truagh are getting the same week in week out..total farce has been made of the junior league and the likes of Oram rock killeevan are paying for it with the Mickey Mouse shield being brought back in to accommodate these 2 teams who had no business near junior.. I wonder who I'd hoing to be held accountable??"
Nobody will be held accountable.....they will spout out the bs that is a Central Council ruling.

seamusorinn (USA) - Posts: 32 - 30/06/2018 16:51:30    2116865

Link

It was such a poor decision to let this happen, no lessons learned from 2016 when this was previously implemented. It's such a shame that clubs like Oram, Rock and Killeevan now only have the championship left as any meaningful games.

sporto (Monaghan) - Posts: 127 - 02/07/2018 11:24:20    2117601

Link

Replying To sporto:  "It was such a poor decision to let this happen, no lessons learned from 2016 when this was previously implemented. It's such a shame that clubs like Oram, Rock and Killeevan now only have the championship left as any meaningful games."
If they were good enough they would be in the top half. Stop that nonsense please.

kupa (Monaghan) - Posts: 254 - 02/07/2018 17:44:36    2117833

Link

Replying To kupa:  "If they were good enough they would be in the top half. Stop that nonsense please."
Typical silly comment...it's a totally contrived league and obviously does not benefit junior football in the county in any way !

Shelbourne (Monaghan) - Posts: 567 - 02/07/2018 20:22:03    2117899

Link

Replying To Shelbourne:  "Typical silly comment...it's a totally contrived league and obviously does not benefit junior football in the county in any way !"
How? Sure is it not easy points for the teams playing truagh and killeevan? What's the problem??? That it splits into a shield ... if they were good enough they finish top half. You okay against your own ability and earn the right

kupa (Monaghan) - Posts: 254 - 02/07/2018 23:09:00    2117954

Link