Donegal Forum

Nathan Mullins

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Another impressive display from this man again tonight by all accounts. Hopefully he can continue to impress while adapting more to inter county football and staying injury free. Could prove to be the find of the year, one incredibly unlikely under the previous regime.

panamasam (Australia) - 20/01/2018 21:07:47    2069526

Link

Showing brilliantly so far. Few Dubs on top club teams I know reckon he wasnt that far off their panel, and clearly there's plenty of top players in the Dublin clubs not getting chances. Exactly what we needed in the middle of the park, lets hope he continues the form.

donegal1992 (Donegal) - 22/01/2018 09:45:00    2069781

Link

Replying To donegal1992:  "Showing brilliantly so far. Few Dubs on top club teams I know reckon he wasnt that far off their panel, and clearly there's plenty of top players in the Dublin clubs not getting chances. Exactly what we needed in the middle of the park, lets hope he continues the form."
I have no doubt that the Dublin second team would get to the super 8 and even their 3rd team such is the quality they have. Glad he is showing up well just hope he can stay clear of injuries.

panamasam (Australia) - 22/01/2018 13:40:08    2069854

Link