Fermanagh Forum

Games 6th - 7th October 2012

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

As much as I would like to say its not where the club stands at the minute,unfortunately I cannot say that NTBs relagtion hasnt been on the cards, we have been lucky to survive in recent years,plus like other clubs emigration has hindered our team but every club in county has that issue. We need to work harder on our underage set-up and ensure that we get back to division one next season and bring some younger players through. With Teemore and Enniskillen in div 2, along with other teams improving bouncing back up is no formatility as Enniskillen found out this year.

ps.fellow posters dont give Yesterdaysman any of your time,he consistently makes ridiculous comments which clutter up the page causing important matters and genuine discussions to lose out

macca999 (Fermanagh) - Posts: 868 - 08/10/2012 16:34:32    1280081

Link

i think alot of this is coming from the rants of a couple of young gaels supporters. I ,like them at their age, thought that st pats was the best team in the county but it wasnt the case far from it. Enniskillen had one of the best senior teams years ago with the brewsters, mc cabe, bradley, the keanans, lilly , cox, mc cluskey and the list goes on but the team they have now isnt the fraction of what that team was. Granted the gaels have some youth coming up and that mcaleer dosnt miss much but come on guys you brought this on yourselves. Give the heroism of an average team a rest and put your focus on getting out of divison 2 and getting the gaels back to where a club of their size should be.

beefystpats (Fermanagh) - Posts: 33 - 08/10/2012 21:52:21    1280286

Link

beefystpats how can you come to the conclusion that all the Enniskillen posters are young? If if they were young do their comments have less meaning than the rest of us? Surely younger posters have a relevant input to the discussion as many of them are current footballers I assume. You remind me of macca999 (lately the Galloon Baffoon) by making assumptions of others that don't agree with your narrow-minded views.

Getting back to the current discussions, St Pats visit to division 1 next year will be shortlived as they have seen before. Newtown are back in division 1 to stay and finally, Tempo 's recent circumstantial success will pale into insignifance when they lose in the league playoff and are throughout of the Ulsters. That's the reality of the future for these teams and if, in the unlikely situation that my predictions are wrong then come back and challenge me.

YesterdaysMan (Fermanagh) - Posts: 732 - 10/10/2012 09:34:32    1280942

Link

I would like to say that the gaels with many regulars missing were very unlucky against St Pats on sunday who only scored a goal very late on. I will congratulate st pats and kinawley on promotion they were he best two teams in the division this year but we will be back.

gaeelforce15 (Fermanagh) - Posts: 24 - 10/10/2012 20:52:25    1281382

Link

Yesterdaysman

There isn't much point in challenging your predictions when you cant even state the facts right. NEWTOWN ARE BACK IN DIVISION 1 TO STAY???? Your taking stupidity to a whole new level!!!!!

JMD78 (Fermanagh) - Posts: 1 - 11/10/2012 14:09:43    1281647

Link

I obviously made two errors in my last postings as I meant Newtown would be in division 2 to stay and that Tempo would exit the Ulsters at the first hurle!

YesterdaysMan (Fermanagh) - Posts: 732 - 11/10/2012 14:35:05    1281669

Link

gaeelforce15 I would like to say that the gaels with many regulars missing were very unlucky against St Pats on sunday who only scored a goal very late on. I will congratulate st pats and kinawley on promotion they were he best two teams in the division this year but we will be back.

St Pats were far from full strength, Missing the likes of Paul cosgrove, Eamon and Gary Maguire, Fergal O'Rielly Shane Mcdermott (Did come on last 15min), were was this Gaels future that you's were all so fond of boasting about after the Championship. The St Pats team on sunday had 12 players aged 24 or less starting and only 1 player over 30.

manowar (Fermanagh) - Posts: 147 - 11/10/2012 14:50:58    1281686

Link

I see Enniskillen were beat again yesterday by the Maguiresbridge...... What will the excuses be this week?

Ferm4Sam (Fermanagh) - Posts: 161 - 15/10/2012 14:43:48    1283372

Link

i seen this tweet by one of enniskillens famous sons........our players derserve nothing, no respect for themselves so how can they respect any manager!

so there must be trouble in the camp, all the townies too worried about the soccer at this time of the year

ferm_till_i_die (Fermanagh) - Posts: 108 - 16/10/2012 13:49:02    1283939

Link

Its good that the brewster park faithful can help keep the soccer players fit through the winter so there in good shape for the start of the season, well done enniskillen!

Love_Leckers (Fermanagh) - Posts: 342 - 16/10/2012 14:21:44    1283968

Link

when are the townies gonna realise that they are a team on the decline, they bin shown up a few times this year by the so called weaker clubs who what the call the junior clubs, clucker got it rite with his tweet after the game. they need to take a look at themselves, times are changing and they could be another few years in in div2 for them

hsbrigade (Fermanagh) - Posts: 11 - 18/10/2012 13:03:25    1284912

Link