UK Forum

Popular Posts from oneoff

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Dublin Fans Behaviour - 7 Like(s)

Replying To Jackeen:  "Absolutely. The OP came out of hibernation to post that. Quite telling."
Almost as telling as how you tried to find a way of deniaing it happened straight away

oneoff (National) - 13/01/2020 19:29:14

Is David Clifford The Best Footballer In The Country Right Now? - 7 Like(s)

Replying To jimbodub:  "Gas thread in fairness When all that matters is the word.. No."
Why are you still commenting on it then?

oneoff (National) - 09/11/2019 18:13:05

We Are Fortunate To See It. - 7 Like(s)

Replying To Jackeen:  "semi professional outfit Explain please?"
How about you explain to us why you've an issue with people who have a low post counts when they say something you disagree with but have no problem with it when it's the other way around?

oneoff (National) - 22/01/2020 22:01:04

Is David Clifford The Best Footballer In The Country Right Now? - 6 Like(s)

Replying To TheUsername:  "I find generally there is a very low threshold, to any critique around Kerry from Kerry fans, seems to me at times many of the fans just want to be told how great they are and how great their players are. If that's questioned or critiqued it's straight to victim mode. No idea what the purpose of joining a debating forum is really, with that mental pathway. Why not just post on an echo chamber of a Kerry only forum., I'm sure there are some. Look, for many years Kerry got a lot of affirmation and rightly so, for a few years now they've been not as successful, talking about that and discussing some of the reasons around that isn't always knocking or being snide, some times it's objective, analysis or opinion. I tried to that in my posts above, without personalizing you, in fact I think I've said very complimentary things about you on here in the past, unfortunately you felt the need to personalize this debate now, when things got hot and heavy between you and Jim, that's poor Gerry. Anyway it's unimportant, all that matters in on the pitch. It's disappointing you've jumped into victim mode and personanilised the debate when you ran out of steam, I always considered you one of the good ones, but you live and learn, best wishes."
''I find generally there is a very low threshold, to any critique around Kerry from Kerry fans, seems to me at times many of the fans just want to be told how great they are and how great their players are. If that's questioned or critiqued it's straight to victim mode.'' Replace Kerry with Dublin and you're talking about yourself and many other Dubs on here

oneoff (National) - 24/10/2019 09:54:20

Railway Cup 2020 - 6 Like(s)

Replying To lilypad:  "Dont kno but my god it must be a slow news day."
Very easy to not comment on something if you're not interested in it you know?

oneoff (National) - 21/04/2020 12:45:03

Hoganstand To Go Into Meltdown! - 6 Like(s)

Replying To Jackeen:  "Also important to note the timing of his posts and post count and that all of his posts are about Dublin. WUM."
What a surprise. Going on about people's post count again you don't agree with something. How come you never say anything about people from other counties with low post counts who you agree with? Like a curtain "Kildare" poster?

oneoff (National) - 18/09/2019 12:33:46

Dublin's Success Not Down To Money - GAA President - 5 Like(s)

Replying To KY4SAM2015:  "You will be waiting a while for a straight answer to your question. Dublin posters on here continuing to deflect away from the simple question you have posted. Its as clear to anyone that even though they have a very good group of players, they have been massively supported from the GAA in contrast to the rest of the country. Whether they have won 1 in a row or 10 in a row it does not make any difference."
Some of them will write paragraphs of more or less nothing to try and make themselfs look intelligent, yet wont answer a very simple quetion when it's put to them

oneoff (National) - 14/06/2019 08:38:26

Is David Clifford The Best Footballer In The Country Right Now? - 5 Like(s)
As ever wherever jimbo is TheUsername isn't far behind with another one of his essays. But im sure that's just coincidence....

oneoff (National) - 09/11/2019 11:12:42

Is David Clifford The Best Footballer In The Country Right Now? - 5 Like(s)

Replying To Jackeen:  "Much like you Kerrymen!"
What's your view on the posters with low post counts that have appeared on this topic recently? You know seeing as it's normally a very big issue with you.

oneoff (National) - 09/11/2019 15:34:08

Kennelly Salutes Egoless Dubs - 5 Like(s)

Replying To greysoil:  "Agreed truly pathetic."
Look at who started it and you'll get your answer. Now that he hasn't got the reaction he wants he's no where to be seen

oneoff (National) - 22/10/2019 16:47:37

Irish Independent Top 20 Players - 5 Like(s)

Replying To Breezy:  "genuine question as I dont read the indo. In what way is it anti north? in just sport or politics aswell"
Anything that doesn't promote everything Ulster is by default anti-Ulster

oneoff (National) - 08/06/2020 09:39:01

Gough Speaks Out Against Shamefull Slurs - 5 Like(s)

Replying To jimbodub:  "Nahh Poor comparison This is being done in jest to highlight the silence around a Munster ref for the replay, and its not an unfounded character assassination attempt played across the national media in the days leading up to a final by prominent former managers/players"
"attempt played across the national media in the days leading up to a final by prominent former managers/players" Bit like the Dubs before the 2016 replay then?

oneoff (National) - 03/12/2019 16:23:33

Kennelly Salutes Egoless Dubs - 4 Like(s)

Replying To DUBJOHN:  "Much like your own Martin McHugh!"
And if in the morning he had an article about Dublin you agreed with he'd be the greatest man ever

oneoff (National) - 21/10/2019 22:12:52

Is David Clifford The Best Footballer In The Country Right Now? - 4 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "The tin foil hat hysterics wha ? Jim you're the one who thinks that any poster from the UK or US is hiding their true identity, you wrote several posts about this in the previous page."
Only when they don't agree with something he says. I notice he seems to have no issues with them when it's the other way around

oneoff (National) - 09/11/2019 09:53:18

Replying To jimbodub:  "I see the Kerry lads are still talking about me :) Sure lads, you're so above it all.. pffhh The usual aul guff. Yiz have posted hundreds of posts and years obsessing about Dublin "Poor Kerry" wha.. Save the "Psychology for Dummies" stuff for yourselves lads. Make up all your oddly conceived notions you want about me... weird! Dear oh dear... I generally just copy and paste your own words to show yiz up and expose the yerra guff The tin foil hat hysterics have been well noted by plenty on here regarding your own efforts, so please spare the high horse act But its nothing new!"
''The usual aul guff. Yiz have posted hundreds of posts and years obsessing about Dublin'' Coming from the man with almost 20,000 posts thats funny. Have you ever posted anything other than ''aul guff'' It's also funny to see you talk about people obsessing about Dublin when most of your own posts are about Kerry or Mayo

oneoff (National) - 09/11/2019 11:16:00

No More Cheap Shots from Dublin And Kerry - 4 Like(s)
If admin are actually serious about this what are they going to do about people who are obviously using multiple accounts? Or posters who trown out insults if people don't agree with them?

oneoff (National) - 06/01/2020 12:40:13

Replying To jimbodub:  "That obviously makes a whole lot of sense inside your head But has no bearing in reality"
"That obviously makes a whole lot of sense inside your head But has no bearing in reality" Bit like your posts on here...

oneoff (National) - 09/11/2019 14:48:28

Kieran Donaghy Loachra Gael - 4 Like(s)

Replying To TheUsername:  "Nothing against Donaghey, but I'd prefer to see one about someone like Matty Forde or Declan Browne who were greater players in not particularly very good teams, surly that's the spirit of being a Loachra Gael. At this stage they've done one on Seamus Moyninhan, Gooch, Declan O'Sullivan and Dara Ni Cinnede, there's only so many times you can watch what's basically the same story and games. Be some fascinating stories to come out of Leinster in the 00's and Ulster they should really do more on from that era, when winning a province was almost as difficult as winning an All Ireland."
But it is something against Kerry like always with you. I'm sure you'd have no issues with 4/5 Dublin players being profiled.

oneoff (National) - 08/03/2020 16:28:11

David Gough To Referee The Final - 4 Like(s)

Replying To Jackeen:  "Haha give over!"
Shock horror someone has a different view to you and it's ignored

oneoff (National) - 17/08/2019 15:56:42

MONEY - 4 Like(s)

Replying To Jackeen:  "Ah yes "apparently". People love using that word around here. Means nothing."
Ya means about as much as a persons post count....

oneoff (National) - 04/10/2019 21:59:30