UK Forum

Popular Posts from BeJasus

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Mayo V Meath - 8 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Well when I see a good poster I'll let them away. You are NOT a good poster. Zzzzzzzzzz"
Never said i was , but at least i dont have numerous red thumbs attached to each and every post that i make. Maybe you enjoy constantly acting the idiot but nobody enjoys a one trick pony. Sometimes its enjoyable reading the forums as opposed to commenting for sakes ,sake.

BeJasus (National) - 15/07/2019 21:59:16

The Dubs, The Monies & The Prejudices - 8 Like(s)
starting to sound like the Man city fans

BeJasus (National) - 27/06/2019 18:51:13

Mayo V Meath - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Good man a 127 posts and you think you can come after me? Think again. Now run along the summer break doesn't last forever. And you don't have Meath beside ur username???"
Your a wannabe troll that prevents other good posters from contributing to the forum topic at hand. instead choosing to drag the thread off topic with ridiculous facts about 1950s, as if it has any bearing on this upcoming match for goodness sake . Only kid here is you pal. Time for you to move aside and let some decent posters engage and debate on both teams merits . Maybe you might learn something kid.

BeJasus (National) - 15/07/2019 21:10:31

Mayo V Meath - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "My opinion, I won't tell you to stop with your posts, I appreciate the same in return. Thanks."
Your spouting gibberish ,,constantly failing to gauge any match that Meath have been involved in. Posting history tell me you know jack about football , or you are refusing to believe that we are still not at the required level just yet.. To look down on Mayo as finished is pure delusional , and the only reason that we haven't lost Mayo since the 50s is because we haven't met them over the past 25 yrs because we stood still while they put an infrastructure in place in 2008/2009 to remain competent at the very top. Right now we have alot to prove and learn in the Super 8s ,and are still playing catch up both on and off the field against the main contenders. A bit of humility and common sense wouldn't go amiss.

BeJasus (National) - 15/07/2019 19:54:55

Mayo V Meath - 5 Like(s)

Replying To HighKings:  "Jesus Royal, some times I think you're a very clever troll undercover as a Meath fan! You provide some serious ammunition to the opposition lol."
its actually the same auld , rinse wash repeat stuff, no matter who the opposition is or its quality ..... Doesn't engage in the merits of the team , pure walter mitty stuff.

BeJasus (National) - 15/07/2019 20:43:29

Is David Clifford The Best Footballer In The Country Right Now? - 5 Like(s)

Replying To boman11:  "I know this is a tough argument considering he is still very young, but the lad seems to have it all. the best about in my opinion"
Excelled and feed off the green tidal wave of home support in Killarney , but its at HQs from the semi on-wards is where he will be truly judged.

BeJasus (National) - 15/07/2019 18:25:02

The Sunday Game - Awful Coverage - 4 Like(s)
Wasting all available airtime ranting about Mayo instead of focusing on the achievement of the victors.

BeJasus (National) - 27/05/2019 11:58:07

Dublin V Cork Super 8S - 4 Like(s)

Replying To greysoil:  "Great goals for the soccer supporters"
no sign of the Blue Army on the hill. Chelsea are in town so id presume Richmond was a sellout.

BeJasus (National) - 13/07/2019 20:38:59

Who Are Dublins Challenger Now? - 4 Like(s)

Replying To yew_tree:  "Poor aul Kerry...you'd swear they were in the doldrums the way their fans are going on"
Cute hoors are still expecting to reach the All Ireland semi or final at least. For them it's all about avoiding Mayo and Dublin until as late as possible in the tournament . They don't feel threatened by the rest.

BeJasus (National) - 18/06/2019 13:00:46

Mayo V Dublin - 4 Like(s)

Replying To achara:  "Tyrone the least likely to beat the dubs out of the teams that are left, baffles me how people think they have a chance"
Tyrone will always pay the ultimate price at this stage of the tournament , and will continue to do so against the big 3 because of the blanket defense in which they created. They were so focused on that system , they forgot/ neglected the skilled requirements which will always be fundamental to a top class out-fit., ie, The kicking game, intricate passing /kicking while remaining mobile and fluid... Kerry must be delighted with the draw.

BeJasus (National) - 06/08/2019 19:16:58

Dublin's Success Not Down To Money - GAA President - 3 Like(s)

Replying To arock:  "But only in Football!! Even with these numbers picking a team is still a problem. Before you dismiss what I say, Henry Shefflin discussing why Dublin doesn't produce quality hurlers, he claims it is the lack of space! The reason soccer is so strong in the cities is because soccer pitches are smaller, more numerous, you can get 2.5 pitches for every GAA pitch, greenery costs money, big money. Is GAA sports strong inside the inner cities? of Belfast?, Derry?, Limerick? Cork? Waterford? I don't think so maybe I am wrong on this. But the reason why space is a problem he was saying is with all the numbers the Dub clubs have they have crowded training areas, hurling is restricted. Kids in rural Ireland go onto club pitches especially when lads away in college and they have huge open spaces to express and develop their skills. This is to a much lesser extent with football as you can play it on pretty much any open space. So you can have all the numbers in the world but it is in coaching and facilites that you truly develop players. There are less Dublin clubs per player but clubs are generally bigger than elsewhere. Football in Dublin has always been strong, it lacked quality coaching, structures, facilites etc Hurling is behind it. When most people are talking about all Dublin have, they are only ever referring to Dublin Football Inter-county success nothing else, because nothing else matters to them. Na Fianna has 2.5K plus players, its 50/50 girls to boys, so they have 1.25 male players, now divide out the ratio of 3:1 re hurling and football and you are talking about 700 male players between ages of 8 to 30+. Na Fianna has access to max 9 pitches, they own 1, schools 3, Council 2 and 3 Govt. I bet a similar story right across the city. Clubs in the city boundary cannot get greenfield sites. I am not disagreeing with you re the potential Dublin has based on population figures but Dublin has big disadvantages given the numbers available to them. Larger clubs are saturated, opportunities to play Inter-county are seriously curtailed given the numbers, many do not bother. If the powers that be are to carve up Dublin they may slay the golden goose, but I suspect that is the wish of most outside Dublin."
Of course it is . Damage has been done already , so i dont understand all the moaning and denial from both sides of the argument .. Dublin funding needs to stop right now , and for that money to be and spread around the country over a 10 year phase which allows teams a to close the gap. Dublin dont need anymore funding..its so blatantly obvious.

BeJasus (National) - 03/08/2019 16:00:51

Mayo V Galway - 3 Like(s)

Replying To Thelonesomegoose:  "Who on Earth does Kevin Walsh be talking to on his mic all through a game, can he not make a decision himself. It's way past time the GAA took time keeping from the ref and brought in a countdown clock like the ladies, there should have been at least another minute of injury time played at the end of the game Mayo cannot complain about Dublin being a cynical team, they're right up there with them. And again Aidan O'Shea disappear in a big game"
They learnt it from Dublin, the hard away and never one complained about Dublin after any defeat, instead rightfully congratulated them They a truly one of the great teams of the modern era.

BeJasus (National) - 07/07/2019 09:36:11

Mayo V Dublin - 3 Like(s)
Horan did a Homles/connelly on it in the 2nd half.... Just stood their and watched and did absolutely nothing about what was obviously happening . Mayo had them where they wanted them , but the Mayo managerial team let the squad down.. Fitness doesn't come into the equation between the 35-45 minute,, leadership , the lack of it did. Hope dublin win it, because nobody else deserves it more..

BeJasus (National) - 11/08/2019 15:55:47

Mayo V Meath - 3 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Very average?? Why right. Mayo haven't beaten Meath since 1951 in championship. That run will not end next Sunday. This is really a case of two teams heading in different direction, Meath are on the way up (proven by promotion, reaching super 8s and really giving everything for 60 mins v donegal, and mayo ,a aging once great team (the best never to win a All-Ireland) on the way down. While we maybe meeting at a similar level, I can see Meaths youth and enthusiasm seeing them over the line. Hon the royal"
can you stop this nonsense, your embarrassing yourself now. Mayo likely to have players back ,and will bring the do or die attitude that kerry had yesterday. Unlike yesterday its a must-win for them. Different ball-game .

BeJasus (National) - 15/07/2019 10:44:22

Meath V Dublin Leinster Final. - 3 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Bring em on. Hon the ROYAL."
If Meath can keep it within 5/6 points its a huge leap forward. Its a year too early for them.

BeJasus (National) - 09/06/2019 19:07:26

Replying To cacsmckilly:  "Mayo haven't a prayer. On Saturday they are facing the reason why they haven't won an All Ireland in last 5 years. Its called Dublin and its a much faster, smarter, skilful animal than last time they met. Problem with Mayo theyre still playing same aul heads that played against Bernard Brogan, Alan Brogan, O'Gara and other past greats. Its out to pasture for Mayo after this one, brolly will be redeemed. The end is near."
and tyrone do ....hahhhha No point coming up to croker if you ant kick a ball // Youve been shot down by Mayo ,kerry and Dublin on more than 1 occasion over the past decade,,,,and for a very good reason. Tyrone are a lightly better version of Meaths running team. .thats about it for them

BeJasus (National) - 06/08/2019 18:18:26

Kildare V Tyrone - 3 Like(s)

Replying To Game2Halves:  "Don't feel too bad Kildare fans, it wasn't Meath you played today. You played what prob is second best team in ireland. We beat Dublin in croke park this year in the league with plenty to spare. Tyrone will go all way to semi final at least if not lift sam for fourth time. They showed a real lack of interest in Ulster but always have their eye on main prize. I think they like qualifiers because of all the games they get, better than winning province and sitting around for weeks."
Getting way way ahead of yourself Today you saw a kildare team that just weren't interested ,with no media attention to galvanise a sustained effort. Last year they went to war This year was an expected shambles

BeJasus (National) - 29/06/2019 22:48:42

Replying To Breezy:  "Wouldn't it be so very Mayo to beat this Dublin side and then still go on to lose the final"
If it goes down to the wire its a big win for Dublin. It will go a long way to silencing the financial doping accusations for the winter ahead..

BeJasus (National) - 06/08/2019 19:24:43

Football Qualifier Round 3 - A Winner From Each Province. - 2 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "My preference would be to draw mayo, second to that Clare as I feel we would win. Also think we would beat Tyrone (should have last year only for ref). So really don't care who we play. Think we will beat anyone, Connacht will be shown up for how poor of standard it is, I mean when division two Roscommon can win it. God how I would love to have Meath moved there."
and last week it was ,,,We can beat the dubs,, Its black or white with you a mhic. common sense here should tell you Mayo is the last team that we want given their experience. Let's be humble here, lay low and hope we knick a decent draw on Monday.

BeJasus (National) - 30/06/2019 15:00:25

Tyrone Vs Cork - 2 Like(s)
Tyrone awful Same old , same old as the level of competition increases. They wont get past the semis.

BeJasus (National) - 20/07/2019 20:30:55