Carlow Forum

Leinster Gaa TV

(Oldest Posts First)

Just watched an interview of a preview of Laois v Carlow championship hurling game on this new station. Interesting to hear what the journalists think of Carlow hurling and also interesting to hear how important Gerry Fitzpatrick is to the Carlow setup! You can listen to it on Leinstergaa tv.ie

dual supporter (Carlow) - Posts: 772 - 14/05/2012 19:38:26    1172258

Link

Yes,dual supporter I'm just after watching it and interesting it was but I was thinking along those lines my self, a hesitant vote went to Laois and a more definate vote went to Carlow, the way I see it is if we loose then I think it's a set back, and if we win it will just mean we stay on course so at this moment I would settle for a one point win, Laois minors had a good win against Offaly and they will take heart out of that where as our lads went down badly to Dublin, now I do know we are much better than that final score line against the Dubs. I'm putting it down to a bad day, now I hope we dont have another bad day against Laois, but not to worry sure come to think of it, it's an evening game, I was worried there for a minute.

supersub15 (Carlow) - Posts: 1931 - 14/05/2012 21:41:41    1172383

Link