Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

National Forum

2026 Community Sports Facility Fund

(Oldest Posts First)

Hi all,

With the 2026 round of Community Sports Facility Fund application only around the corner, it would be a good time to as about applications and if we could be of assistance to each other. I supposed my question to start off is if any of you have used companies to apply on your behalf and what your experience was? I have been speaking with a few and wondering if it's worth it.

Any thoughts would be great.

Regards,
Oscar

oscarsportscapital (Sligo) - Posts: 10 - 01/10/2026 15:58:19    2695831

Link

Replying To oscarsportscapital:  "Hi all,

With the 2026 round of Community Sports Facility Fund application only around the corner, it would be a good time to as about applications and if we could be of assistance to each other. I supposed my question to start off is if any of you have used companies to apply on your behalf and what your experience was? I have been speaking with a few and wondering if it's worth it.

Any thoughts would be great.

Regards,
Oscar"
I have assisted on a couple of applications for the scheme in the past
I wouldnt recommend any of thee companies tbh
Read the information booklet the department staff provide as so many clubs apply for equipment or capital projects that wont ever be accepted by the staff who process applicationss.
Make sure to have written licence agreements with any schools or other sports clubs who share your facilities

KillingFields (Limerick) - Posts: 4015 - 04/10/2026 16:32:18    2696115

Link

Replying To oscarsportscapital:  "Hi all,

With the 2026 round of Community Sports Facility Fund application only around the corner, it would be a good time to as about applications and if we could be of assistance to each other. I supposed my question to start off is if any of you have used companies to apply on your behalf and what your experience was? I have been speaking with a few and wondering if it's worth it.

Any thoughts would be great.

Regards,
Oscar"
I'd say you'd be better utilising a good AI tool than paying a company to make an application. Get the criteria, application form and tell the AI tool what you're looking for. The forms can't be that complicated to put together. And anyhow most of these grants are 'political' so get your local politicians onside.

Square_B (Leitrim) - Posts: 2516 - 04/10/2026 17:38:01    2696126

Link