Cavan Forum

County Final Day Without The Gaels

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Given their recent leagues performances this year (most of them without their County players), I think its guaranteed that the men from the barrack hill will once again grace the fields of Breffni park this year. Write them off at your peril but it's written in the stars, the hunger is back and the boys in blue are looking forward to it!

cavanblueman (Cavan) - Posts: 487 - 11/07/2022 14:38:48    2431417

Link

Replying To brian:  "Sorry Tomsmith

County Final with the Gaels is like walking thinking you're Cinderella when all ye are is the ugly sister.....
The one no one else wants is Cavan Gaels...
The stain you just can't get out

The oul Gaels won't give anyone a good game cos they won't be there .... again...."
Good man Brian , A post like that from you is all the incentive a team like the Gaels need! Any more stupid comment?

Breffni1969 (Cavan) - Posts: 243 - 16/07/2022 14:37:23    2432353

Link

Replying To Breffni1969:  "Good man Brian , A post like that from you is all the incentive a team like the Gaels need! Any more stupid comment?"
After last Friday nights come back against Ramor, I think it's safe to say that Gael's have not gone away and will be in the reckoning coming the back end of the championship.

You'd be a fool to write them off and Jayo has them as hungry as ever. A few young lads brought through, coupled with the more experienced players, so it's up to the the likes of Gowna, Ramor and Crosserlough to try and stop them!

cavanblueman (Cavan) - Posts: 487 - 18/07/2022 15:00:17    2432737

Link

Replying To cavanblueman:  "After last Friday nights come back against Ramor, I think it's safe to say that Gael's have not gone away and will be in the reckoning coming the back end of the championship.

You'd be a fool to write them off and Jayo has them as hungry as ever. A few young lads brought through, coupled with the more experienced players, so it's up to the the likes of Gowna, Ramor and Crosserlough to try and stop them!"
Cavanblueman

Tomsmith here

I just wonder what you mean when you say its up to Ramour ect tos top them..
Why not applaud a good team and say well do ne the greatest team / club in Cavan for the past 20 years or so.
I say its hard for a team like the Gaels to keep on top of Club football in Cavan when day in and day out you are playing weak opposition

tomsmith (Cavan) - Posts: 3421 - 21/07/2022 19:38:11    2433453

Link