National Forum

The GAA And "Northern Ireland"

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Galway9801:  "
Replying To AfricanGael:  "[quote=Galway9801:  "[quote=AfricanGael:  "[quote=Galway9801:  "[quote=AfricanGael:  "They may as well name it the All-Dublin. But sure who could begrudge Dublin, wouldn't Tyrone, Kerry, Mayo etc all have bought the same colanders had they been given the money as well, I'm praying Dublin win at least 10 in a row and more hopefully, and they'd be expected to as well, hopefully by that time there will be a united Ireland, and the GAA will be put in their rightful place in a new modern forward looking country, a mere parochial sporting organisation."
The GAA was a massively successful, well attended sport with high participation levels here long before you were born and it'll still be a massively successful, well attended sport with high participation levels long after you've gone to troll heaven."
Lesson 1 : The GAA is not a sport , it's an organisation. "]Lesson 2: If unable to counter an opponents argument due to lack of a counter argument, or due to simply being too thick to figure out one, try instead to focus on semantics."]I'm delighted you used personal insults and words like thick, it's tells me what class of a person I'm dealing with, but I don't discriminate so I wont discriminate against you either, AG welcomes all classes and ethnic groups. So tell me what your "argument" is. I'd love to hear it, so go on have your say, and do your best to refrain from troll type insults."]I didn't call you thick. I suggested it as one of two possibilities. Did you not read my message properly? It wasn't very long Africangael."]If unable to counter an opponents argument due to lack of a counter argument, or due to simply being too thick to figure out one, try instead to focus on semantics. You may be talking about yourself with that statement, but that has nothing to do with me, but go on anyway and explain what argument you'd like me to counter, I'm all ears.

AfricanGael (UK) - Posts: 939 - 24/04/2021 14:06:48    2338623

Link