Westmeath Forum

Popular Posts from The_Fonz

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Kerry V Tyrone - 10 Like(s)

Replying To Dermoot:  "Poor game between two average sides, refereed by a terrible referee. The side with the better forwards won in the end, but still overall, Tyrone should have beaten them. What McGeary was doing, only he knows, straight up the pitch, goal, game over. Because this Tyrone team's biggest failing is total lack of leaders. At least we don't have to get destroyed by Dublin, bad luck Kerry."
Such scutter. Better team won full stop. Get over it.

The_Fonz (National) - 11/08/2019 21:15:20

NFL Division 1 - 9 Like(s)

Replying To maroondiesel:  "Never saw so much crying going on from the Royals, Galway should just give them the points. The 2 Meaths, East and West should be allowed to merge and they should have their own team ref. Problem solved."
Ah no, we're fine on our own thanks. And when we are beaten its not the refs fault.

The_Fonz (National) - 11/03/2020 22:30:28

Tyrone V Meath Nfl Rd 1. - 8 Like(s)

Replying To bdbuddah:  "Ya, they got to the last 8 that year, same as Meath got to the last 8 last year. It's really irrating to see Kildare posters coming on to a forum involving Meath (& not Kildare) to try to slag Meath off for our performance in Division 1. They are in no position to do this based on their own record when in the same position."
It's an open forum, and Meath supporters are well able to sow the boot when it's on the other foot.

The_Fonz (National) - 28/01/2020 14:58:18

NFL Division 1 - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "That's cause it's SO often. Lol."
Royaldunne you talk some royaldung. We've not been losing as often as Meath lately I think you'll find. But you'll find your natural level again next season in Div 2.

The_Fonz (National) - 12/03/2020 19:19:27

Likely Football Allstars 2019... - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Team performance. Again there is no better half back in ire than donal keoghan. He would walk into either Kerry or Dublin starting team. To say otherwise would show a extreme lack of football knowledge. It was the forwards who didn't perform v dubs. Not the back 6."
The back 6 who conceded 1-12 in the second half...

The_Fonz (National) - 28/09/2019 21:02:19

Replying To achara:  "Meath were so unlucky not to win the all ireland this year, it was sheer bad luck they lost 4 games i really think they'll go all the way next year"
They won the moral victory all Ireland!

The_Fonz (National) - 30/09/2019 00:09:28

Royal must be too busy with Will and Kate's visit to answer the question about his strange remark about Joyce living up to his name.

The_Fonz (National) - 03/03/2020 12:48:00

Donegal v Tyrone: Draw Galway v Mayo: Tight game, Mayo fighting for survival to pip it by 2 Dublin v Meath: Meath, I cannot give any logical reason for it , I just have a feeling. Ah no seriously Dublin by 5

The_Fonz (National) - 11/03/2020 22:22:08

Replying To royaldunne:  "You see that is only half the story. Meath ahead of donegal with 55 mins on clock. Ahead of mayo with 55 min on clock Ahead of Kerry 55 mins on clock. Lost to donegal in league very unlucky, topped division 2 table, beat all other teams in division 2. Roscommon relegated from top flight Meath promoted. Also kept Dublin to 5 points in 35 minutes. Mostly due to menton keoghan who kept a all star player scoreless and had to be subbed, and McGill also may I add lavin to that to. Most teams in ire would kill for McGill lavin menton and particularly keoghan in their team."
Kept Dublin to 5 but only scored 4 in 80 minutes of ball(including injury time where one of those points was scored). Almost lost at home to an Offaly team that is at an all time low. Roscommon won a Connacht title beating Mayo who have been there or there abouts for the past few seasons and Galway. Roscommon finished with 2 points in the super 8 while Meath finished with 0. Do not forget Royal that Kildare have been where Meath were this year last year and slipped. The Royals are making progress but more of the same will not suffice. Most teams would also kill for Ultan Harney, Conor Cox and Shane Killoran on their day. I wouldn't be crowing about promotion to Div1 you could be back down as quick and Roscommon could be back up as quick.

The_Fonz (National) - 27/09/2019 19:37:34

NFL Division 1 - 6 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Yeah well I'm that case it certainly doesn't suit galway. Joyce lived up to his name today, Galway purists of football my ass. The better team LOST today and you can thank the ref for that."
What has Joyce's name got to do with the result?

The_Fonz (National) - 02/03/2020 18:47:30

NFL Division 1 - 6 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Are you that thick?? I didn't like their antics at the last game them or Joyce LIVING UP TO HIS NAME. That been said prior to that I have always admired Galway , and Down. And a recent appreciation of Donegal due to their fans"
I must be, because you are still not explaining the comment of him "living up to his name" either. As a footballer Joyce was one of the cleanest I've ever seen and his intercounty management career is only in its infancy so he hardly has much of a name built up yet. Unless it's an issue you have with the Joyce name?

The_Fonz (National) - 11/03/2020 09:45:23

Likely Football Allstars 2019... - 6 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "I think what it shows is a lack of experience. Let's not forget that for the super 8s we were depending on a ff who was after sitting his leaving cert and waiting on results, team had mostly 18/19/20/21/22 year olds , who had never played senior football. They were backed up by menton, McGill and keoghan. It would seem that some are very wary of Meath and still hold grudges of when Meath last dined at the top table. Meath are a coming team and will only improve, surely that has to be good for football? The more competition the better ? Kerry donegal Meath Galway (if they get a decent manager) even cork all have the potential to dethrone dubs over next 3/4 years. Please tell me how that is and bad thing??"
What makes you so sure Meath are a "coming team"? Over the last number of years Galway, Monaghan and Kildare were coming teams but never arrived. If Meath were a 55 minute team against Donegal, Mayo and Kerry and a 35 minute team against Dublin that means their game will need to improve 30% against every other Division 1 team and 50% against Dublin. Where do you see it coming from?

The_Fonz (National) - 29/09/2019 17:34:47

The Corona Virus And Possible Effects To GAA Matches - 6 Like(s)

Replying To KillingFields:  "[quote=Mayonman:  "It is 100% sly. And your comment above about what people should be doing with their own money is breathtaking in its ignorance. Did you think that maybe they were not struggling before the pandemic i.e. when they bought the ticket?? There are people unemployed now that have never experienced it or expected it and it has come at them out of the blue. I can only give thanks that I still have my job. As I said in my first post on the matter I and I believe many others would have accepted a token discount on next years ticket as we can hardly blame the GAA for these once in a lifetime events. However to come out and state that it was in their Terms and Conditions, when it wasn't, and then change them leaves a sour taste. There was no need to mislead loyal supporters. Just for the record your comment about the "GAA being a business" as some sort of justification does not add up. I strongly believe the GAA should be run like a business and let me tell you that most businesses would not behave in that fashion. e.g. Ryanair, the most hard nosed business of them all, are processing vouchers and refunds (although with a delay due to volume). Aer Lingus the same. Yes the are trying to encourage people to take the vouchers and not refunds but none of them are changing the small print! Funnily enough I agree with your last point. It takes a lot of money to run the GAA and it needs the income. Also there are always generic comments thrown out about people on big money that do not stand up to scrutiny. But again there are ways of doing things.......the right way and the gaa (sneaky) way."
Gaa doesnt run on fresh air. There is likely to be curtailed championship this year so income will be decimated so keeping some income has to happen. It's not sly at all. It's what businesses need to do You cant compare the gaa to Ryanair in terms of how it makes its money."]It's simple both are extremely alike, both require bums on seats to make money. A chap from consumer association was on Newstalk with Pat Kenny earlier and said what GAA has done is against European law. They have to offer a refund for the remaining games or an alternative. They cannot say tough luck. But it's not the first time we've seen this type of thing from the grab all association. https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/gaa/gaa-fans-uproar-shambolic-mismanagement-postponed-games-380815 Remember this shambles? They offered vouchers for the postponed fixture and if you couldn't make it to the postponed fixture tough luck. To treat the GAAs most loyal supporters, the season ticket holders with such contempt is a disgrace. To come along after the breakout of Covid 19 and insert a new clause like this is deplorable. They have no problem taking money but do not want to let it back. As for the poor argument that it goes to clubs, well they won't need it this year. There will be no floodlights on, no hot showers needed no maintenance to pitches when there is nobody aloud in the gate of any club in the country. Good day sir

The_Fonz (National) - 29/04/2020 12:49:32

Dubs Back In Parnell Park? - 6 Like(s)

Replying To arock:  "Imagine a county getting to an AI final especiall that has not won an AI in decades and for that crime they get to play on a bit of wasteground called a county ground!"
I think if you asked any county player in the country where they would play an All Ireland they wouldn't care once they were there. Having the medal in the pocket would be more important to them than the venue. An empty Croke park V an empty county ground else where, what differ does it make really. Its a standard regulation pitch they play on at the end of the day, not on a terrace or seated 3 tier stand.

The_Fonz (National) - 21/08/2020 14:13:52

Tyrone V Meath Nfl Rd 1. - 5 Like(s)

Replying To Furlong1949:  "Thanks for the comments 11jm11. I appreciate them. There is a real proper rivalry between Meath and kildare always has been, but since 1997 and after 2000 it probaly has become the best rivalry in leinster football. Meath rivalry with Dublin is now a nostalgia trip , kildare v Meath is a proper rivalry. And in Meath we need rivalries , always did going back to louth and Cavan in the 40s and 50s and Offaly in 60s and Dublin in 80s and 90s we are county that is built on rivalries. I am big believer in gaa rivals push each other on. Armagh win. Sam in 02 for the first time , Tyrone win 03. Mayo reach the finals in 96 and 97. And then Galway in 98. You look at Tipp and kilkenny in hurling in last 15 years how that rivalry has been central to both counties sucess. Meath and kildare have copied each others sucess in last 20 year. Pretty much both have being in the same situation. If one of the counties were to make the breakthrough, I think it would push the other on. Say kildare went up and stayed in div 1 next season. I could see that pushing Meath on and Meath doing the same. If Meath were to stay this year , I could see kildare coming up next year and staying up. If one of the counties were to make the breaktbrough, it would be massive and would give encouragement to push the other on and other teams in leinster also. Meath and kildare might not realise this but are in a battle together to take on Dublin in leinster. The days of Kildare team on its own or a Meath team on its own or an Offaly team on its own taking down Dublin are long gone. Its going to take 2 or 3 teams in leinster to take down Dublin. Both supporters might not like to hear this but my gut feeling is Meath need a strong kildare and kildare need a strong Meath. Both together can take on Dublin but not its on their own. But Dublin since 2010 are a different animal.to Dublin prior to 2010. I do believe Meath and kildare will be stronger in the next 15 to 20 years. Both have got their act togethet at underage even though kildare got their act together earlier then Meath. But with east leinster project I think this can be huge benefit for both counties. Kildare and Meath had 3 full time coachs up to last year , they now have 22 full time coachs each this year.Its still lags behind Dublins 60 plus. But these new coachs and the plan on the ground in both counties is following Dublin blueprint for sucess. Seamus kenny in Meath and ca hap called Flanagan a kildare man from Johnstownbridge who is I think member of leinstet council , are doing great work in this area..And according to kenny he believes in 5 to 6 years time you will see an impact at senior level. There is real work being done in both counties. Dublins sucess has forced both counties to get their act together. I can see Meath kildare and louth and Wicklow being strong at underage in leinster in 2020s because of the east leinster project. There is grounds for optimism. Of course there is this pop explosion in both counties. In the 90s both counties were around 100000 mark. When Meath played Mayo in 96 , Mayo had a bigger population. Both now have doubled since 2000 and are at the 200000 mark. Presently it has not benefited both counties one bit. If anything its being a negative. But in the future if both counties can tap into that growth in pop it will be a gamechanger. Look at Dublin its sucess is built on new sucessful clubs in the south suburbs of Kilmacud crokes , Ballyboden and Cuala. The growth of gaa populatity in southside suburbs has had a huge part to play in Dublins sucess. Meath and kildare suburbia could have the same effect in the future. The growth in population could be a massive boost for both counties. And yes Meath v kildare All Ireland final in the next 30 years is not as impossible as one thinks. Imagine the crack around Maynooth and kilcock then. It would be mighty. There has only ever been 4 neighbouring counties in All Ireland final eg Meath v Cavan 1952 , Offaly v Galway 1971, Tyrone v Armgh 03 and kerry v Cork 09. What about Meath v kildare All Ireland final in 2032.Stranger things have happened But I do get feeling that Meath and kildare is entering a new stage in rivalry I can see over the next 10 to 15 years allot of big matchs between both teams. Regards your point kildare have stronger panel then Meath , I get the sense this goes back to the two hammerings kildare gave Meath in 2017. But what I would say about that is that was a completely different Meath team. About 10 of the players who started v kildare in 2017 and 4 or 5 of the subs are not on the Meath panel.anymore. I personally think there is very between the teams , kildare were ahead of Meath in 2018 and Meath were ahead kildare in 2019. But I dont think there is much between the team and if they played 10 times , Meath would win 5 kildare would win 5. Both are at the same level just outside the top 6 and 7 trying to breaking into div 1 permanently. Actually both teams strenght is the other teams weakness. Kildare have quality forwards eg Flynn, Hyland , McCormack, Kelly. Better then the Meath forwards. But Meath have a good quality defenders eg Keoghan McGill Harnan Lavin Gallagher. Better then the kildare defenders. If you put the Meath defence with the kildare forwards and put Feehily and Menton at midfield you actually would have a team.that would break into 5 or 6 and be competitive v Dublin. Meath need to find more quality forward , hopefully young Walsh will be one. I think he will be. And kildare need to find more quality defenders. Which is a new thread in that Meath traditionally had quality forwards while kildare traditionally had quality defenders. The kildare team of 90s was built on a great defence with great defenders eg Dalton , Ryan , Rainbow , Finn , Lacey. So i definately feel both counties are entering a more progressive and positive era but time will tell. Just regards kildare awakening in the 90s. Yes Dwyer was a big influence and great players like Ryan and Earley also were hugely important. But I felt what kickstarted everything for kildare was larry Tompkins lifting Sam Maguire in 1990. Larry is a kildare born and reared and played for kildare And I think seen a kildare man become one of the best footballers in Ireland and lift Sam Maguire along with Shea Fahey showed kildare footballers could win All Irelands . I think Tompkins sucess with Cork was a very positive development and had a positive knock on effect on kildare gaa morale. Of course Dwyer also was the turning point and a generation of leaders like Ryan were the deciding factors , but I just always felt that Larry with Cork had a very positive knock on effect..Prior to 1990 there was little interest in the county team, but Micko came in and it exploded. What I remeber most was the 4 games between both counties in 1997 and 98 that will live long in the memory , especially the game of the decade in 97..The greatest game I ever attended. And attending 1998 kerry v kildare semi final and seem the hill. all in white. I had seen the hill in blue and green and red but never white and even as Meath man, I have to admit it was some sight. I ended up in Maynooth that night and it was some night , they were dancing on the table well into the early morning. Those years 1996 to 2004 when Dublin Meath kildare Offaly laois and Westmeath were magical years. Leinster was the centre of the football world. It really has fallen since. If you just look at leinster teams in div 1 since 2000 it appalling. Its tells the full story since 2000. No leinster team has reached a div 1 final since loais in the mid 00s outside Dublin. leaving Dublin to one side no leinster team has won div 1 league title since 1998 , 22 years ago.when Offaly won. Dublin have not faced any opposition consistently from leinster since the 90s . Meath have been in div 1 , 2 times in the last 20 years. kildare have been in div 4 times in the last 20 years. Offaly , Westmeath and laois have been in div 1 two times in last 20 years and that it. Meath went 13 years without being in div 1 til this year. And kildare were in div 1 , 1 year in 13 years between 2000 and 2013 eg 2007. In the last 15 years only one leinster team outside Dublin has stayed in div 1 that was kildare in 2012 2013 under McGeeney. This has to change in the 20s. If not leinster football will continue in its state of decline."
Furlong, the man with the "facts", Westmeath were in Division 1, 4 times in last 20 years, promoted in 2001, 2003, 2008,and 2013 to Division 1. Not 2 times in 20 years as you have stated.

The_Fonz (National) - 28/01/2020 21:33:20

Replying To Furlong1949:  "Thanks for the comments 11jm11. I appreciate them. There is a real proper rivalry between Meath and kildare always has been, but since 1997 and after 2000 it probaly has become the best rivalry in leinster football. Meath rivalry with Dublin is now a nostalgia trip , kildare v Meath is a proper rivalry. And in Meath we need rivalries , always did going back to louth and Cavan in the 40s and 50s and Offaly in 60s and Dublin in 80s and 90s we are county that is built on rivalries. I am big believer in gaa rivals push each other on. Armagh win. Sam in 02 for the first time , Tyrone win 03. Mayo reach the finals in 96 and 97. And then Galway in 98. You look at Tipp and kilkenny in hurling in last 15 years how that rivalry has been central to both counties sucess. Meath and kildare have copied each others sucess in last 20 year. Pretty much both have being in the same situation. If one of the counties were to make the breakthrough, I think it would push the other on. Say kildare went up and stayed in div 1 next season. I could see that pushing Meath on and Meath doing the same. If Meath were to stay this year , I could see kildare coming up next year and staying up. If one of the counties were to make the breaktbrough, it would be massive and would give encouragement to push the other on and other teams in leinster also. Meath and kildare might not realise this but are in a battle together to take on Dublin in leinster. The days of Kildare team on its own or a Meath team on its own or an Offaly team on its own taking down Dublin are long gone. Its going to take 2 or 3 teams in leinster to take down Dublin. Both supporters might not like to hear this but my gut feeling is Meath need a strong kildare and kildare need a strong Meath. Both together can take on Dublin but not its on their own. But Dublin since 2010 are a different animal.to Dublin prior to 2010. I do believe Meath and kildare will be stronger in the next 15 to 20 years. Both have got their act togethet at underage even though kildare got their act together earlier then Meath. But with east leinster project I think this can be huge benefit for both counties. Kildare and Meath had 3 full time coachs up to last year , they now have 22 full time coachs each this year.Its still lags behind Dublins 60 plus. But these new coachs and the plan on the ground in both counties is following Dublin blueprint for sucess. Seamus kenny in Meath and ca hap called Flanagan a kildare man from Johnstownbridge who is I think member of leinstet council , are doing great work in this area..And according to kenny he believes in 5 to 6 years time you will see an impact at senior level. There is real work being done in both counties. Dublins sucess has forced both counties to get their act together. I can see Meath kildare and louth and Wicklow being strong at underage in leinster in 2020s because of the east leinster project. There is grounds for optimism. Of course there is this pop explosion in both counties. In the 90s both counties were around 100000 mark. When Meath played Mayo in 96 , Mayo had a bigger population. Both now have doubled since 2000 and are at the 200000 mark. Presently it has not benefited both counties one bit. If anything its being a negative. But in the future if both counties can tap into that growth in pop it will be a gamechanger. Look at Dublin its sucess is built on new sucessful clubs in the south suburbs of Kilmacud crokes , Ballyboden and Cuala. The growth of gaa populatity in southside suburbs has had a huge part to play in Dublins sucess. Meath and kildare suburbia could have the same effect in the future. The growth in population could be a massive boost for both counties. And yes Meath v kildare All Ireland final in the next 30 years is not as impossible as one thinks. Imagine the crack around Maynooth and kilcock then. It would be mighty. There has only ever been 4 neighbouring counties in All Ireland final eg Meath v Cavan 1952 , Offaly v Galway 1971, Tyrone v Armgh 03 and kerry v Cork 09. What about Meath v kildare All Ireland final in 2032.Stranger things have happened But I do get feeling that Meath and kildare is entering a new stage in rivalry I can see over the next 10 to 15 years allot of big matchs between both teams. Regards your point kildare have stronger panel then Meath , I get the sense this goes back to the two hammerings kildare gave Meath in 2017. But what I would say about that is that was a completely different Meath team. About 10 of the players who started v kildare in 2017 and 4 or 5 of the subs are not on the Meath panel.anymore. I personally think there is very between the teams , kildare were ahead of Meath in 2018 and Meath were ahead kildare in 2019. But I dont think there is much between the team and if they played 10 times , Meath would win 5 kildare would win 5. Both are at the same level just outside the top 6 and 7 trying to breaking into div 1 permanently. Actually both teams strenght is the other teams weakness. Kildare have quality forwards eg Flynn, Hyland , McCormack, Kelly. Better then the Meath forwards. But Meath have a good quality defenders eg Keoghan McGill Harnan Lavin Gallagher. Better then the kildare defenders. If you put the Meath defence with the kildare forwards and put Feehily and Menton at midfield you actually would have a team.that would break into 5 or 6 and be competitive v Dublin. Meath need to find more quality forward , hopefully young Walsh will be one. I think he will be. And kildare need to find more quality defenders. Which is a new thread in that Meath traditionally had quality forwards while kildare traditionally had quality defenders. The kildare team of 90s was built on a great defence with great defenders eg Dalton , Ryan , Rainbow , Finn , Lacey. So i definately feel both counties are entering a more progressive and positive era but time will tell. Just regards kildare awakening in the 90s. Yes Dwyer was a big influence and great players like Ryan and Earley also were hugely important. But I felt what kickstarted everything for kildare was larry Tompkins lifting Sam Maguire in 1990. Larry is a kildare born and reared and played for kildare And I think seen a kildare man become one of the best footballers in Ireland and lift Sam Maguire along with Shea Fahey showed kildare footballers could win All Irelands . I think Tompkins sucess with Cork was a very positive development and had a positive knock on effect on kildare gaa morale. Of course Dwyer also was the turning point and a generation of leaders like Ryan were the deciding factors , but I just always felt that Larry with Cork had a very positive knock on effect..Prior to 1990 there was little interest in the county team, but Micko came in and it exploded. What I remeber most was the 4 games between both counties in 1997 and 98 that will live long in the memory , especially the game of the decade in 97..The greatest game I ever attended. And attending 1998 kerry v kildare semi final and seem the hill. all in white. I had seen the hill in blue and green and red but never white and even as Meath man, I have to admit it was some sight. I ended up in Maynooth that night and it was some night , they were dancing on the table well into the early morning. Those years 1996 to 2004 when Dublin Meath kildare Offaly laois and Westmeath were magical years. Leinster was the centre of the football world. It really has fallen since. If you just look at leinster teams in div 1 since 2000 it appalling. Its tells the full story since 2000. No leinster team has reached a div 1 final since loais in the mid 00s outside Dublin. leaving Dublin to one side no leinster team has won div 1 league title since 1998 , 22 years ago.when Offaly won. Dublin have not faced any opposition consistently from leinster since the 90s . Meath have been in div 1 , 2 times in the last 20 years. kildare have been in div 4 times in the last 20 years. Offaly , Westmeath and laois have been in div 1 two times in last 20 years and that it. Meath went 13 years without being in div 1 til this year. And kildare were in div 1 , 1 year in 13 years between 2000 and 2013 eg 2007. In the last 15 years only one leinster team outside Dublin has stayed in div 1 that was kildare in 2012 2013 under McGeeney. This has to change in the 20s. If not leinster football will continue in its state of decline."
Oh and it was 2008 that Kildare were in Div 1 not 2007. In 2007 they were in 1B, which was still the 2nd division.

The_Fonz (National) - 28/01/2020 21:58:24

Replying To lambofgod:  "Seems like Furlong is not quite as smart as he thinks he is. Seems to be a common theme with Meath posters."
Hasn't even acknowledged that he was incorrect either

The_Fonz (National) - 29/01/2020 09:28:04

NFL Division 1 - 5 Like(s)

Replying To mickcunningham:  "what an absolutely disgraceful and bigoted comment ."
We can agree on something so Mick!

The_Fonz (National) - 11/03/2020 17:18:21

NFL Division 1 - 5 Like(s)

Replying To Richieq:  "You see there's the thing, despite all the accolades you mention that your county has gathered the last few years your mind is still occupied with Meath and having a sneer, your probably not even old enough to remember the rivalry at its peak and yet your intent on getting your digs in, I know one thing for sure if we had that level of success the past few years I wouldn't give two shiny s****s about the Dubs unlike your good self"
Richie there was a large cohort of Meath fans in the 90s and early 00s who were well able to sneer. They were well able to rub others noses in it. Meath people here are going on about bitterness? Only bitterness here is the over reactionary responses from certain sensitive Meath supports on this forum.

The_Fonz (National) - 05/03/2020 23:31:01

Kerry V Dublin - 4 Like(s)

Replying To Jack_Goff:  "I wouldn't accept them either. €90 for a foregone conclusion no chance. Even if Meath were there instead of Kerry."
Love the way you turn it into being about Meath all the time LOL

The_Fonz (National) - 01/09/2019 12:09:05