Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

National Forum

Galway Football thread

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Galwayareback:  "I am tired of people saying that people are saying that Moycullen are the new Salthill bringing in lad to play with them. Is they live in the parish they are entitled to play with Moycullen. Moycullen are just lucky that 5-6 ex county players from other counties have moved in."
Its completely deserved.
Niall Walsh the only genuine case as far as I know.
Owen Gallagher lived in the city when he transferred.
Killian Gallagher lived in Oranmore.
Heard from a reliable source Johnny Moloney didnt live near Moycullen either.
Nevin O'Donnell was an organised transfer.
They will probably win Frank Fox this year but surely wont mean much to them.
I think Annaghdown will give them a scare this weekend. A huge win against MM could have Moycullen complacent. MM were foolish against a breeze too, I think Annaghdown will make it slow and keep themselves in the game and have the shooters to do damage with a breeze.
I think Annaghdowns workrate and high pressing could rattle Nevin too. Kickouts are a weakness.
Hoping for an upset.

GalwaysFinest (Galway) - Posts: 233 - 05/10/2026 12:45:46    2696255

Link