Limerick Forum

Mayo v Kerry Replay

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Mayo come up just short again,really feel for them they're so like ourselves, what a physical game of football as tough as I've ever seen.Have to agree with Brolly the mayo player straight thru early in first period of extra time should have continued in and went for goal.Thought the ref rode mayo some very soft frees throughout,not saying mayo didn't get some but not as many in a scoreable position.I feel its all over for that mayo team now they defo need 5 new players for me.Kerry in the final won't be any push over either you'd imagine it will be a Kerry Dublin final so you just never know.

someday (Limerick) - Posts: 1090 - 30/08/2014 20:03:41    1644778

Link

someday - bit harsh - have seen Kerry come off the wrong end of referees on many occasions. Better team won - end of.
Best of luck to yere minors on Sunday.

traleeexile (Kerry) - Posts: 732 - 31/08/2014 21:04:42    1645596

Link

Delighted I decided to attend match on Saturday one of the best E20 I ever spend, Nice occasion for Limerick GAA, Electric atmosphere, classic game of football and a great buzz around town before and after the game. Hard luck to Mayo my heart went out to them and well done to Kerry a rejuvenated Kearnan Donaghy was the main difference between the teams I thought.

DUALSUPPORT (Limerick) - Posts: 758 - 01/09/2014 17:37:36    1646285

Link

where are all the moaners of last week now , all that would be wrong with the choice of venue ,where would they park , how would they get trough the villages and towns on their way to Limerick .Hats off to all the organisers of this game ,pitch in great order ,plenty of stewards , no traffic problems ,plenty parking ,great atmosphere before and after around the city and above all a SUPER Game of Football,Croke Park Take Note ,plenty more of this in the future .Great add for Limerick City Of Culture 2014

Getup80 (Limerick) - Posts: 61 - 01/09/2014 20:56:28    1646425

Link

traleeexile
County: Kerry

1645596 someday - bit harsh - have seen Kerry come off the wrong end of referees on many occasions. Better team won - end of.
Best of luck to yere minors on Sunday.

Traleeexile,i'm sure kerry have had bad decisions given againstt them in previous games but it doesn't mask the fact that last sat you got the more favourable decisions, howsever thats not kerrys doing.Good luck in the final v the rejuvenated Donegal and thanks for the best wishes for our minors.

someday (Limerick) - Posts: 1090 - 01/09/2014 21:38:17    1646470

Link