There are three big games this weekend that will determine the pairings for the Gerry Reilly U-16 FT Finals.
Monaghan play Westmeath on Saturday and are favourites to qualify for the Cup Final.
Dublin play Wicklow on Saturday afternoon and this promises to be a cracker. Wicklow were very impressive in their last game. A similar performance from Wicklow will see them with a great chance against Dublin, who were unlucky against Monaghan.
On Sunday evening it's the clash of Meath and Laois. Both teams are unbeaten, so the winner will play in the Cup Final. Should be a terrific game and not one to miss.
Saturday, 15 July
Gr.B: Monaghan v Westmeath @ 11.30 am
Gr.B: Dublin v Wicklow @ 3.00 pm
Sunday, 16 July
Gr.A: Laois v Meath @ 7.00 pm
ALL games in Millbrook, Oldcastle
Round 1 (Results)
Monaghan 0-13 Wicklow 1-8
Laois 3-14 Louth 1-13
Dublin 4-16 Westmeath 0-7
Meath 3-17 Longford 1-16
Round 2 (Results)
Meath 5-18 Louth 6-6
Laois 4-10 Longford 2-13
Wicklow 7-12 Westmeath 3-5
Monaghan 0-10 Dublin 0-9
• The tournament to be run on a 'round robin' basis, each team plays each other in their group. 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw
• Group positions based on score difference in the event of teams on same points
• Top teams in each group qualify for the Gerry Reilly Cup Final
• Second team in each group qualify for the Gerry Reilly Plate Final
• Third team in each group qualify for the Gerry Reilly Shield Final