National Forum

Sendings offs

(Oldest Posts First)

I think the reply will be tough, hard and violent, 30 players wont be on pitch at the end thats for sure, id be surprised if there 30 on pitch after the first 10 min. Mayo bullied Dublin starting in tunnel the last day and all through game. No doubt they will try the same, but Dublin will stand up to them, this "will " be a war, a lot of pressure on ref.

Stmunnsriver (Wexford) - Posts: 2840 - 29/09/2016 14:19:20    1920517

Link

Replying To Stmunnsriver:  "I think the reply will be tough, hard and violent, 30 players wont be on pitch at the end thats for sure, id be surprised if there 30 on pitch after the first 10 min. Mayo bullied Dublin starting in tunnel the last day and all through game. No doubt they will try the same, but Dublin will stand up to them, this "will " be a war, a lot of pressure on ref."
Garenteed black card and possible red or two

GameOfTyrones (Tyrone) - Posts: 469 - 30/09/2016 10:14:51    1920807

Link

Replying To Stmunnsriver:  "I think the reply will be tough, hard and violent, 30 players wont be on pitch at the end thats for sure, id be surprised if there 30 on pitch after the first 10 min. Mayo bullied Dublin starting in tunnel the last day and all through game. No doubt they will try the same, but Dublin will stand up to them, this "will " be a war, a lot of pressure on ref."
There was no bullying in the tunnel. That was some crap made up by a highly excitable journalist.

avonali (Dublin) - Posts: 1974 - 30/09/2016 11:02:47    1920819

Link