Tyrone Forum

NFL Division 1

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To BigChrisF:  "new manager should be adrian cush in my opinion"
I agree. I reckon we should bring back Niall McGinn, He would sort our forward problems out. What do you think Big Chris?

TakeyourPoint. (Tyrone) - Posts: 117 - 13/04/2017 20:09:55    1979212

Link

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Wee bit if positivity wouldn't go a miss hoopman. Your very negitive but I bet if Tyrone get to all Ireland you will be seating in your plum seat shouting for Tyrone and lording M.Harte to everyone who will listen when really you don't deserve to be there.
Probably best to draw a line under it lad, we disagree and I suppose results over the next few years will reveal who is right."
No i follow club football youth and senior havnt being to turone match in last 4 years i hope im wrong but cant see it maybe at end of year in right you might even agree with me at end of club year lets check out top scorcers in each league and see who they are

hoopman (Tyrone) - Posts: 105 - 13/04/2017 22:28:31    1979253

Link

mc ginn back with cushy in charge, i think tyrone would be a great outfit. Young guys like Aidan mc cluskey from donaghmore would be a great addition to tyrone team

BigChrisF (Tyrone) - Posts: 25 - 13/04/2017 22:34:50    1979273

Link

Replying To BigChrisF:  "mc ginn back with cushy in charge, i think tyrone would be a great outfit. Young guys like Aidan mc cluskey from donaghmore would be a great addition to tyrone team"
Agree 100%. Maybe if we just played the entire Donaghmore team we'd be certs for the All-Ireland

TakeyourPoint. (Tyrone) - Posts: 117 - 13/04/2017 23:04:54    1979280

Link

Replying To hoopman:  "No i follow club football youth and senior havnt being to turone match in last 4 years i hope im wrong but cant see it maybe at end of year in right you might even agree with me at end of club year lets check out top scorcers in each league and see who they are"
How can you comment if you haven't been to a Tyrone game in 4 years?

The 2016 top scorers from Div 1 & 2 are already on the county panel and didn't get a minute in the league this year, so i cant see this years top scorers making much impact either.

TakeyourPoint. (Tyrone) - Posts: 117 - 13/04/2017 23:14:31    1979284

Link

Replying To TakeyourPoint.:  "How can you comment if you haven't been to a Tyrone game in 4 years?

The 2016 top scorers from Div 1 & 2 are already on the county panel and didn't get a minute in the league this year, so i cant see this years top scorers making much impact either."
Iv seen enough on tv lets be honest its painful to watch

hoopman (Tyrone) - Posts: 105 - 14/04/2017 20:54:22    1979462

Link