Tyrone Forum

Can we win sam?

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Being realistic you would have to say theres teams who look more likely at this stage, but i cant help but think theres a big performance or two in this team to come. If we can get by monaghan and into the semis, a good performance will put us into the the final, mayo or donegal are both teams tyrone are able to beat. And given mickeys record and know how when it gets to the knitty gritty you just never know. We look very determined and theres a good mix of old heads and young energy and talent, if it all comes together we're in with a big shout.

bigboon (Tyrone) - Posts: 50 - 29/07/2013 11:51:33    1445929

Link

you have as good a chance as anybody of winning sam but use need to keep improving. dark horses me thinks!

bigstone (Down) - Posts: 74 - 29/07/2013 12:03:20    1445951

Link

This team has yet to click as a unit, mostly fits and starts in the matches so far but not consistently enough that would trouble the likes of mayo and kerry. What we lack in cohesion we more than make up in steel and determination but that alone will not be sufficient to get us over the line. Its been very much a transitional season, what with our first year back in Div one and this run through the qualifiers and I think we are doing just fine. Monaghan will provide us with a stiff challenge no doubt but we can more than meet that if evryone is pulling together. Whatever happens on Saturday evening its been a good season and we should be proud of our team regardless.

Tir Eoghain Abu.

brendtheredhand (Tyrone) - Posts: 10897 - 29/07/2013 13:15:02    1446096

Link