Tyrone Forum

Tyrone Vs Derry

(Oldest Posts First)

Think this will be a good one; don't see Yous destroying us like previous years. I think we will put it up to Yous and go in leading at half time but Yous will find your momentum and win at the end.
Tyrone 4-6

oakleafersir (Derry) - Posts: 786 - 06/05/2019 16:17:33    2182149

Link

Replying To oakleafersir:  "Think this will be a good one; don't see Yous destroying us like previous years. I think we will put it up to Yous and go in leading at half time but Yous will find your momentum and win at the end.
Tyrone 4-6"
I like your optimism but just can't see that being the case.

Derry are a division 4 team.

If we don't beat you by double scores then something is wrong.

Wally (Tyrone) - Posts: 652 - 07/05/2019 14:21:07    2182291

Link

Loved the old Tyrone v Derry championship clashes from 1980's and 1990's. This one does not look the case. Tyrone with the greater firepower to win by 8 +.

Byanthon (Tyrone) - Posts: 1604 - 09/05/2019 12:43:53    2182710

Link

Replying To Wally:  "I like your optimism but just can't see that being the case.

Derry are a division 4 team.

If we don't beat you by double scores then something is wrong."
Looks as if theres something wrong, Iwas at the game and it was anybodys until the last 8 mins, In fairness Tyrone did up it then , Ithink you will agree , upping it for 8 mins wont do against the better teams

germac (Down) - Posts: 246 - 12/05/2019 21:55:42    2183423

Link

Replying To oakleafersir:  "Think this will be a good one; don't see Yous destroying us like previous years. I think we will put it up to Yous and go in leading at half time but Yous will find your momentum and win at the end.
Tyrone 4-6"
Spot on!

Gator (Monaghan) - Posts: 142 - 13/05/2019 08:55:37    2183497

Link

Replying To germac:  "Looks as if theres something wrong, Iwas at the game and it was anybodys until the last 8 mins, In fairness Tyrone did up it then , Ithink you will agree , upping it for 8 mins wont do against the better teams"
Well look who it is..the insecure Down fan commenting on the Tyrone forum again.

I have to laugh at you trying to make out that a 6 point win for Tyrone is somehow a negative.

I bet you can't even remember the last time Down had a 6 point win in championship football.

But your right. That performance will not do against the bigger teams but the fact is we will have time to develop and we will get the chance to play those big teams.

Down on the other hand will be nowhere to be seen by late summer but guys like you will still be coming on here with hateful comments trying to justify your pathetic performances while gloating on past glories.

Wally (Tyrone) - Posts: 652 - 13/05/2019 09:11:36    2183499

Link

Replying To Wally:  "Well look who it is..the insecure Down fan commenting on the Tyrone forum again.

I have to laugh at you trying to make out that a 6 point win for Tyrone is somehow a negative.

I bet you can't even remember the last time Down had a 6 point win in championship football.

But your right. That performance will not do against the bigger teams but the fact is we will have time to develop and we will get the chance to play those big teams.

Down on the other hand will be nowhere to be seen by late summer but guys like you will still be coming on here with hateful comments trying to justify your pathetic performances while gloating on past glories."
Firstly were far from insecure, also im not being negative towards Tyrone, You were the man that said ,if you diddent win by double scores there would be something wrong ,On not winning a C ship game by more than 6 points , I think it was 7 or 8 we won our first round game last year , and your probably right , we might not be around come late summer ,im glad you know about our past glories, im sure it sticks in your throat to even mention it , And after your wee rant, you agreed with what I said, that upping the anti for the last 8 or 10 just wouldent do

germac (Down) - Posts: 246 - 13/05/2019 22:58:36    2183847

Link