Galway Forum

Starting 15 For Championship (Football)

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Maroonforever:  "Think Farragher and Leonard are better options then Brannigan. He has a great engine and gets into good position but he never finishes it's a shame cause if he did he would be a very good player when Farragher and Leonard get into the positions 9 times out of 10 they score.

I do agree with ur point about picking Tom Flynn as captin his performances have been very consistent and would warrant getting the captaincy."
Think Farragher and Leonard are better options then Brannigan. He has a great engine and gets into good position but he never finishes it's a shame cause if he did he would be a very good player

Brannigan is a confidence player like alot of forwards,he has not performed anything like he was prior to missing that penalty against the dubs,I'm hoping he will turn a corner all will be needed in the coming weeks.

Cornetto2 (Galway) - Posts: 149 - 25/05/2019 18:12:18    2187318

Link

Replying To Cornetto2:  "Think Farragher and Leonard are better options then Brannigan. He has a great engine and gets into good position but he never finishes it's a shame cause if he did he would be a very good player

Brannigan is a confidence player like alot of forwards,he has not performed anything like he was prior to missing that penalty against the dubs,I'm hoping he will turn a corner all will be needed in the coming weeks."
Ya me 2 because he does have good potential and is well capable of scoring 3 pts per game if he brings his kicking boots.

Maroonforever (Galway) - Posts: 336 - 25/05/2019 18:42:46    2187322

Link

Watching mayo v roscommon I'm actually hoping mayo win, think we have a better chance than playing the rossies.lots of goals to be had against mayo.

Cornetto2 (Galway) - Posts: 149 - 25/05/2019 19:27:30    2187329

Link

Conroy back starting for the Jimmies this evening and got himself 1-05 from play supposedly. He'll surely be in the mix for the Connacht final. Might even be a worth a punt at 14 to give us some presence inside which we haven't had this year given the size of the full forward line. He wouldn't empty the tank at 14 as opposed to midfield and clearly seems to have the shooting boots on.

Townee2018 (Galway) - Posts: 153 - 25/05/2019 20:21:26    2187343

Link

I hope all the posters on here who were terrified of Mayo last weekend after the Sligo game were watching.

Congratulations Roscommon

kazoochka (Galway) - Posts: 223 - 25/05/2019 20:42:52    2187347

Link