Mayo Forum

Ryan O'Donoghue

(Oldest Posts First)

Has anybody any update on Ryan O'Donoghue. When is he expected back after the surgery?

theblackcard (Mayo) - Posts: 44 - 05/02/2019 20:06:33    2162839

Link

Replying To theblackcard:  "Has anybody any update on Ryan O'Donoghue. When is he expected back after the surgery?"
He has surgery done last November and doing rehabilitation at present and won't be back playing until March I believe.

There an article about Ryan on the Western People last.

footie16 (Mayo) - Posts: 163 - 06/02/2019 15:52:39    2163015

Link

Replying To footie16:  "He has surgery done last November and doing rehabilitation at present and won't be back playing until March I believe.

There an article about Ryan on the Western People last."
I'm assuming he is having hip/groin surgery like every other overtrained Mayo underage player.
There badly needs to be an overall county S&C manager who ensures no county players are over trained at underage level. Listened to an interview with Cilliian Hanley recently and he is one of many who's early twenties are blighted by injuries from being over trained at minor and U21 with mayo

tirawleybaron (Mayo) - Posts: 777 - 27/03/2019 21:55:01    2175911

Link

Replying To tirawleybaron:  "I'm assuming he is having hip/groin surgery like every other overtrained Mayo underage player.
There badly needs to be an overall county S&C manager who ensures no county players are over trained at underage level. Listened to an interview with Cilliian Hanley recently and he is one of many who's early twenties are blighted by injuries from being over trained at minor and U21 with mayo"
Injured is he?? It must be a bad one...??

mayomanic (Mayo) - Posts: 65 - 28/03/2019 11:40:27    2175992

Link