National Forum

NFL Division 3

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Onion Breath:  "But if they didn't charge €20 then in essence some division one games would be more expensive than others!!

Despite that I agree with your point that Carlow supporters are being hit unfairly here by the double header with a hurling game we've no interest in especially when most will stay be sitting in the car before the football listening to our hurlers match v Leix starting at 2 back in Carlow! (Why couldn't that have been played Saturday night under lights in Carlow btw)."
Yeah it just seems common sense to me if you enter the ground at the end of the first match you actually pay for what you're seeing not for some unrelated game before, fair enough if you go in at 1pm then you pay division 1 rate, nobody loses but this is just a money grab.

Barrowsider (Carlow) - Posts: 1206 - 19/02/2019 14:11:06    2166367

Link

Replying To iarmhi_an_mhaith:  "Does anyone know if season tickets cover double headers? I've got the football one, but the hurlers are playing before them on Sunday and I wouldn't mind taking it in.
As for the match itself, Laois gave us a hammering in the championship last year so I am not sure what to expect on Sunday."
In my experience, the season ticket will get you in for both games. I've watched double headers involving the Dublin hurlers and footballers, gaining entry via my season ticket and the hurlers have been in a lower division, on occasion, so that doesn't appear to make a difference. AFAIK, for the triple header involving Dublin v Galway, Laois v Louth and Dublin v Donegal in the ladies football, all 3 games were accessible via the season ticket. It'd be fairly miserable to deny entry until the hurling was over on the basis that you have a football season ticket.

Kurt_Angle (Dublin) - Posts: 462 - 19/02/2019 14:12:32    2166368

Link

I will go with wins for Longford, Westmeath, Louth and Carlow.

OLLIE (Louth) - Posts: 11703 - 20/02/2019 12:21:35    2166528

Link

Draw, Draw, Louth & Offaly.

Byanthon (Tyrone) - Posts: 1534 - 20/02/2019 13:10:58    2166544

Link

Longford, Louth, Westmeath and Carlow

gaelicgab (USA) - Posts: 707 - 20/02/2019 13:32:20    2166556

Link