Limerick Forum

Seating Olan For Ennis

(Oldest Posts First)

Does anybody know what is d name of d Terrace opposite d Stand in Ennis, want to buy tickets online for d game on June 20th but cant find a seating plan of Cusack Park, when u go in to purchase tickets u get option of Northern Terrace, West Terrace or East Terrace, I want to know which one is d one tat is opposite d Main Seating Stand as dont want to be stuck behind either goals on d day

batman (None) - Posts: 170 - 28/05/2018 19:52:11    2105013

Link

Replying To batman:  "Does anybody know what is d name of d Terrace opposite d Stand in Ennis, want to buy tickets online for d game on June 20th but cant find a seating plan of Cusack Park, when u go in to purchase tickets u get option of Northern Terrace, West Terrace or East Terrace, I want to know which one is d one tat is opposite d Main Seating Stand as dont want to be stuck behind either goals on d day"
Hi Batman,
Terrace opposite seated stand is Northern Terrace.

beirbua (Limerick) - Posts: 162 - 28/05/2018 21:06:22    2105041

Link

Replying To batman:  "Does anybody know what is d name of d Terrace opposite d Stand in Ennis, want to buy tickets online for d game on June 20th but cant find a seating plan of Cusack Park, when u go in to purchase tickets u get option of Northern Terrace, West Terrace or East Terrace, I want to know which one is d one tat is opposite d Main Seating Stand as dont want to be stuck behind either goals on d day"
I wonder what game your going to on the 20th? - we play clare on the 17th and id be hoping that you - BATMAN - might score another crucial goal or two for us .....

anotheryear (Limerick) - Posts: 51 - 29/05/2018 09:54:04    2105176

Link

Powers of deduction would probably answer that for you. There's no south terrace which means that the stand must be to the south, the terrace you want is opposite it so that must be the northern terrace

pj_mcmanus (Limerick) - Posts: 411 - 29/05/2018 23:04:33    2105437

Link

Replying To pj_mcmanus:  "Powers of deduction would probably answer that for you. There's no south terrace which means that the stand must be to the south, the terrace you want is opposite it so that must be the northern terrace"
To be fair, he is Batman, not Sherlock.

m_the_d (None) - Posts: 1026 - 30/05/2018 13:28:01    2105588

Link

Don't go in the stand. The seats are tiny and you've about 4 inches to the person in front...plus you can't get out without everyone moving out. It's a farce of a stand.

PeggyShippen (Limerick) - Posts: 300 - 30/05/2018 13:54:52    2105603

Link

You cannot find a seating plan as there is a capacity of less that 4,000 in Ennis and the seats are not even marked. Considering this pitch is after refurbishment this is absurd.

Oldtourman (Limerick) - Posts: 1651 - 14/06/2018 09:40:09    2111390

Link

Replying To Oldtourman:  "You cannot find a seating plan as there is a capacity of less that 4,000 in Ennis and the seats are not even marked. Considering this pitch is after refurbishment this is absurd."
Its very simple if your ticked is seated you go into Stand which is cordoned off if its standing you can go anywhere else in grounds behind either goal or in Covered Standing area by the River. There is no way to close off so go where you like as long as you are on time you will have reasonable view

As a Clare person i think Grounds only befits a progressive club all frontage was sold as well as South end to Lidl so little room for expansion now without a huge overhall.

Will be great buzz id say

clooney (Clare) - Posts: 313 - 14/06/2018 10:25:00    2111406

Link

They are cordoning off the ends and north terrace. Health and safety have demanded it.

PeggyShippen (Limerick) - Posts: 300 - 14/06/2018 14:16:43    2111499

Link

Replying To clooney:  "Its very simple if your ticked is seated you go into Stand which is cordoned off if its standing you can go anywhere else in grounds behind either goal or in Covered Standing area by the River. There is no way to close off so go where you like as long as you are on time you will have reasonable view

As a Clare person i think Grounds only befits a progressive club all frontage was sold as well as South end to Lidl so little room for expansion now without a huge overhall.

Will be great buzz id say"
both ends are sectioned off...why do you think they named 3 different tickets if they were leaving people go where they wanted.

munsterchamps (Limerick) - Posts: 636 - 14/06/2018 14:24:57    2111504

Link

Replying To munsterchamps:  "both ends are sectioned off...why do you think they named 3 different tickets if they were leaving people go where they wanted."
what is the official capacity of Cusack Park as i imagine it will be like Sardines in a Tin and no place for Toddlers / smallies as they will see nothing . i heard today that walsh park has the same capacity but waterford county board voted not to play their home games there for some reason .

WhipOnTheBall (Limerick) - Posts: 84 - 14/06/2018 16:21:37    2111558

Link

Replying To munsterchamps:  "both ends are sectioned off...why do you think they named 3 different tickets if they were leaving people go where they wanted."
I have been in that Park hundreds of times and there is no way of closing off either area behind either Goal in order to get access to covered standing area you walk in behind either goal if they were to put up any temporary barriers it would impede the views from behind gaol so i dont think that name on ticket means anything

My Advise come in time & pick your spot thats all i have to say on matter make up your own mind

clooney (Clare) - Posts: 313 - 14/06/2018 17:01:30    2111569

Link

Replying To clooney:  "I have been in that Park hundreds of times and there is no way of closing off either area behind either Goal in order to get access to covered standing area you walk in behind either goal if they were to put up any temporary barriers it would impede the views from behind gaol so i dont think that name on ticket means anything

My Advise come in time & pick your spot thats all i have to say on matter make up your own mind"
Thanks for the heads up , i have been to cusack park a few times and i couldnt figure out how you could get to northern terrace without walking through the west or east terrace and if these terraces were cordoned off there would be chaos as i think you come in off Francis street if i am correct so you are right , first come , first served i would say regardless of what your ticket says .
Hope we have a good competitive game on sunday with no controversy from the officials and may the best team win as there is very little between the sides , maybe waterford will beat cork and we will both be in a Munster final

WhipOnTheBall (Limerick) - Posts: 84 - 15/06/2018 11:59:36    2111803

Link