Leitrim Forum

Leitrim NFL

(Oldest Posts First)

Delighted that County Board & all delegates fully back the team and Mgmt at last nights meeting. Also reported that there was a full turnout of players at Tuesday training and that they are up for the Limerick game.
Colin Cullen and Emlyn could be back for London game. Some of last years oanel pulled out for personal & professional reasons - nothing to do with Management.
Time posters got behind the jersey like our players and stop whinging. Also reported 60 players turned for early U-20 squad and Leitrim U-17 team beat Carlow last Sunday in challenge. Crisis- what Crisis?

leitrimabu1 (Leitrim) - Posts: 27 - 16/02/2018 16:25:57    2077441

Link

Replying To leitrimabu1:  "Delighted that County Board & all delegates fully back the team and Mgmt at last nights meeting. Also reported that there was a full turnout of players at Tuesday training and that they are up for the Limerick game.
Colin Cullen and Emlyn could be back for London game. Some of last years oanel pulled out for personal & professional reasons - nothing to do with Management.
Time posters got behind the jersey like our players and stop whinging. Also reported 60 players turned for early U-20 squad and Leitrim U-17 team beat Carlow last Sunday in challenge. Crisis- what Crisis?"
This is the most sensible and accurate post I have read.

Well said.

Lets get behind everyone working so hard with all Leitrim teams and stop whinging.

I know it has been a frustrating time to be a Leitrim Supporter .However nobody can deny the incredible amount of work being put in by the senior panel and management.I heard recently that Leitrim has the youngest team in the country.
They showed yesterday that they have some very talented footballers.

joeman123 (Leitrim) - Posts: 155 - 26/02/2018 19:23:02    2080704

Link