UK Forum

New club in London

(Oldest Posts First)

Anyone heard much about the new club in London, Wandsworth Gaels? New clubs in London can only be a good thing to keep the competitions healthy

WestAwake88 (Galway) - Posts: 17 - 06/02/2018 10:30:25    2074511

Link

Replying To WestAwake88:  "Anyone heard much about the new club in London, Wandsworth Gaels? New clubs in London can only be a good thing to keep the competitions healthy"
Haven't heard much, , Great to see a new club in an area where not much of a gaa presence, think set up by a few ex senior lads over here (TCG). I know its a small thing and in their beginnings but their social media start seems to be top notch, twitter etc... fair play..

Jimmycricket (Meath) - Posts: 54 - 06/02/2018 17:19:38    2074623

Link

Replying To Jimmycricket:  "Haven't heard much, , Great to see a new club in an area where not much of a gaa presence, think set up by a few ex senior lads over here (TCG). I know its a small thing and in their beginnings but their social media start seems to be top notch, twitter etc... fair play.."
The likes of Tommy macs, Eire og and Dulwich could all take note of this stellar social set up. We're dealing with millenials now and have to approach the game in a similar fashion. Familiarity breeds complacency, great to see a new up and coming club challenge for the junior and put these other stales ones to the side!!!

drum.git (Meath) - Posts: 10 - 27/02/2018 11:43:44    2080878

Link

Replying To drum.git:  "The likes of Tommy macs, Eire og and Dulwich could all take note of this stellar social set up. We're dealing with millenials now and have to approach the game in a similar fashion. Familiarity breeds complacency, great to see a new up and coming club challenge for the junior and put these other stales ones to the side!!!"
Theres always one lad who likes give other clubs a dig. some of those clubs have good social presence, also who has said anything is stale with these other clubs..so we should have a new club form every week if so the case??
Grow up Drum git. Simply Grow up!!

Jimmycricket (Meath) - Posts: 54 - 27/02/2018 13:15:04    2080915

Link

Replying To Jimmycricket:  "Theres always one lad who likes give other clubs a dig. some of those clubs have good social presence, also who has said anything is stale with these other clubs..so we should have a new club form every week if so the case??
Grow up Drum git. Simply Grow up!!"
Janey mac! Jimmy cricket, know any jokes? I think you could do with one to lighten up.

drum.git (Meath) - Posts: 10 - 27/02/2018 17:08:13    2081004

Link

Replying To Jimmycricket:  "Theres always one lad who likes give other clubs a dig. some of those clubs have good social presence, also who has said anything is stale with these other clubs..so we should have a new club form every week if so the case??
Grow up Drum git. Simply Grow up!!"
Janey mac! Jimmy cricket, know any jokes? I think you could do with one to lighten up.

drum.git (Meath) - Posts: 10 - 27/02/2018 18:44:36    2081046

Link