Tyrone Forum

Big clubs poaching players

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

This thread was a whole lot of nothing!

People move clubs for numerous reasons, but one thing is for sure is that a player's previous club must be informed of the transfer. Therefore have the right to prevent the move.

For the likes of Coalisland and Clonoe poaching players in the catchment area is a bit of a grey area as they are so close together and hard to determine what area a player belongs to.

To my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) there is a 2 year "dormant" rule, if a player has not be affiliated to a club (paid membership) in this period they have the right to move club without any objections.

Find_the_space (Tyrone) - 10/01/2018 16:21:54    2067664

Link

Replying To Find_the_space:  "This thread was a whole lot of nothing!

People move clubs for numerous reasons, but one thing is for sure is that a player's previous club must be informed of the transfer. Therefore have the right to prevent the move.

For the likes of Coalisland and Clonoe poaching players in the catchment area is a bit of a grey area as they are so close together and hard to determine what area a player belongs to.

To my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) there is a 2 year "dormant" rule, if a player has not be affiliated to a club (paid membership) in this period they have the right to move club without any objections."
Player i used as a example has played for his club from start right up the youth ranks till now theres no grey area here no fall out just bigger club wanting him no transfer in yet lad has told players plus has been training with clonoe im just azking is it fair my veiw when lad asked to leave let them but think its wrong tht bigger clubs work on the better players in small clubs

hoopman (Tyrone) - 15/01/2018 13:30:54    2068477

Link