Derry Forum

Popular Posts from PattyONeill

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

All Ireland Final 18 - Dublin V Tyrone - 4 Like(s)
I will be supporting Dublin, I am from Ballyronan South Derry, I would always support the 5 Northern teams against southern teams but not Tyrone, I admire their players and history, I saw them play a lot in 2000s so I remember how good they were but I think they are like the NI soccer fans, claiming they have a monopoly on Ulsters core history, the red hand, etc, it is insulting to me as an O'Neill and a proud Ulsterman who actually lives in land once ruled by the O'Neills.

PattyONeill (National) - 21/08/2018 20:01:39

Dublin's Success Not Down To Money - GAA President - 4 Like(s)
Dublins success is partially down to their genetics, people ignore this sort of thing, both physically and mentally, Dublin has the highest amount of high IQ people in Ireland due to Dublin being the location of most "High IQ jobs", having a high IQ is a big advantage in sport as it makes you handle decision making very well.

PattyONeill (National) - 26/07/2019 20:10:12

2019 Attendances - 4 Like(s)
I haven't been at a Gaelic Football match since 2013, I feel as though live sport is a family affair, I do not feel comfortable as a loner man going to football games however I do go to concerts alone, the reason being is that the concerts don't be on TV whereas football games do so I have to force myself to go. People dislike loners in society as they think we are a threat.

PattyONeill (National) - 26/07/2019 20:15:02

Is Dublin's Success False, Tarnished And Bought? - 2 Like(s)
I am ignorant on the issue but how does money build a good football team? they get extra protein bars or what? In my eyes it is obviously to do with having a larger population to pick from, Dublin will always be able to pick 20 great players.

PattyONeill (National) - 05/09/2018 20:08:22

2019 Attendances - 1 Like(s)

Replying To OGarmaile:  "That is deep man."
We are deep thinkers north of Cookstown

PattyONeill (National) - 29/07/2019 11:35:51

Congratulations Dublin! - 1 Like(s)
Tyrone are the same, they have the best pick of players compared to the rest of Northern Ireland, they are like Northern Irelands professional Gaelic Football team these days, Derry and Armagh only will win club All Irelands in the future.

PattyONeill (National) - 02/09/2018 18:51:12

Why Are Dubliners Choosing To Give The Greatest Dublin Team Ever A Miss - 1 Like(s)
I haven't seen this great Dublin team in the flesh, I was them in 2007 but they mostly had a different team then. I could have went to Omagh recently but there are too many Tyrone people in Omagh.

PattyONeill (National) - 21/08/2018 19:19:21

Tyrone Boycott Of RTE - 1 Like(s)
It is hard to understand them anyway unless RTE used subtitles

PattyONeill (National) - 23/08/2018 14:23:41